Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm. Surely Donald Stanley is taking the piss with this? This is the most shapeless, frumpy thing ive ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on! Itā€™s like an off-cut of something else? My god. Jess needs to get some integrity and start only advertising things she genuinely likes. You can tell her whole advertisement for the brand was so forced. Sheā€™s such a huge sellout now she used to be so real and now sheā€™s just like the rest of them. This ā€œlounge suitā€ is more like a ā€œbeached whale suitā€
8715D842-F6A7-48FD-8A84-B08DDDBB6650.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do Donald Stanley make any money when theyā€™re constantly gifting stuff to Jess, Poppy and the like?!

Reactions: 6
I cant stand it when influencers send their brand to EVERYONE and they all start talking about it. Both poppy and Jess about the DS clothing

Reactions: 5
Jess addressing her greasy hair in the pointless hair video saying that it was the faffing that made it greasy. Do we think she's been having a read of lil old Tattle by any chance? šŸ¤£

• Haha
What confuses me is that their stuff is handmade to order so they could have used her measurements and made it fit perfectly and created a really nice lounge wear 2 piece. Its as if she's sent her measurements and they've gone ''oh no hun better add a few extra inches'' and they've dropped a bollock with it looking like that on her

I mean...Ā£145 for that sumo suit?! They've honestly lost their heads šŸ˜³

Had to edit to post this monstrosity. I reckon a family of 4 will be sitting on her for a picnic in the local park if she left the house looking like that. Looks like my nan's tablecloth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What confuses me is that their stuff is handmade to order so they could have used her measurements and made it fit perfectly and created a really nice lounge wear 2 piece. Its as if she's sent her measurements and they've gone ''oh no hun better add a few extra inches'' and they've dropped a bollock with it looking like that on her

I mean...Ā£145 for that sumo suit?! They've honestly lost their heads šŸ˜³

Had to edit to post this monstrosity. I reckon a family of 4 will be sitting on her for a picnic in the local park if she left the house looking like that. Looks like my nan's tablecloth
It's bloody HOW MUCH??!! šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode when homer gets a moo moo šŸ˜‚
Jess sits at her computer pressing the same button, this is too much for Jess so she gets a pecking bird device to then tap the button. She sits in moo moo all day sweating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm. Surely Donald Stanley is taking the piss with this? This is the most shapeless, frumpy thing ive ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on! Itā€™s like an off-cut of something else? My god. Jess needs to get some integrity and start only advertising things she genuinely likes. You can tell her whole advertisement for the brand was so forced. Sheā€™s such a huge sellout now she used to be so real and now sheā€™s just like the rest of them. This ā€œlounge suitā€ is more like a ā€œbeached whale suitā€
View attachment 444351
But if you think about Lounge wear should be comfy and loose... donā€™t get me wrong this is shapeless and massive yes but we really are used to see Jess wearing clothes a size or two too small

Absolute sell out, anything for the freebies and the cash!

Doesn't look much better on the model tbh.
Oooo Iā€™ve just seen this haha!!

Horrible, wonder what the price is.

Reactions: 3
But if you think about Lounge wear should be comfy and loose... donā€™t get me wrong this is shapeless and massive yes but we really are used to see Jess wearing clothes a size or two too small

Ā£145 šŸ„“šŸ˜³ no word of a lie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know itā€™s lockdown but that salmon shirt on Jess is doing absolutely no favours for her. I am a size 20/22 and know that you cannot just wear what is fashionable. She looks horrendous.

It's 145 quid šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I particularly liked how Jess got sent a Valentines Day dress nearly a week too late šŸ¤£

Seriously, that Donald Stanley stuff is horrendous and massively overpriced. It all looks like cheap, man made materials and their mark up must be huge if they can gift in these numbers. I buy from a company which hand makes to order and their stuff costs much less and is far nicer than DS tat. Plus they donā€™t gift to influencers which Iā€™m sure keeps their prices down.

I also see Jess is now on the beg for a kettlebell šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
I particularly liked how Jess got sent a Valentines Day dress nearly a week too late šŸ¤£

Seriously, that Donald Stanley stuff is horrendous and massively overpriced. It all looks like cheap, man made materials and their mark up must be huge if they can gift in these numbers. I buy from a company which hand makes to order and their stuff costs much less and is far nicer than DS tat. Plus they donā€™t gift to influencers which Iā€™m sure keeps their prices down.

I also see Jess is now on the beg for a kettlebell šŸ™„
DS also give freebies to well known freeby grabber Emily Walters! They just give it for free to influencers in hope some of their followers will be stupid enough to fall for the trap.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.