Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does whatlauraloves have a thread on here? I know she has been mentioned on Jess’s threads so I thought I would ask here. Only I can’t quite her over her Insta grid post expressing her lengthy concerns over Britney Spears, accompanied by 4 photos of herself in a hoodie dress, complete with affiliate link. duck me.
She certainly does ! She's vile

Reactions: 4
Does whatlauraloves have a thread on here? I know she has been mentioned on Jess’s threads so I thought I would ask here. Only I can’t quite her over her Insta grid post expressing her lengthy concerns over Britney Spears, accompanied by 4 photos of herself in a hoodie dress, complete with affiliate link. duck me.
Haha! Couldn’t agree more! Yes, she certainly does.. if you search her, it comes up, it’s thread number 2 for her... sorry I’m not sure how to link it on here 🙈

Reactions: 2
Thank you, I will try this (or not😂).
It's lovely on yorkshire puddings too; we used to have it as a treat as kids after our Sunday dinner with the left over puddings.
ETA the puddings have to be quite stodgy though, not the crispy type!

Reactions: 1
It's all about tradition too, today being Shrove Tuesday...scotch drop pancakes are not traditional ...
Most people have been trying unconventional recipes because most people (like myself) aren’t religious and don’t think of things like that, in my opinion people can eat whatever type they like, both are yum tbh 🤣

Reactions: 4
Most people have been trying unconventional recipes because most people (like myself) aren’t religious and don’t think of things like that, in my opinion people can eat whatever type they like, both are yum tbh 🤣
Of course they can and I couldn't care less what Jess eats , my point was that the fun of pancake day is tossing the pancakes and rolling them up !

I was saying yesterday to a friend, when I was younger I never remember anyone eating pancakes unless it was pancake day. Now I see it all over insta every day so the novelty of it has worn off 🤣

Reactions: 3
can someone share the link I can’t find it either

I wholeheartedly agree. The companies should clamp down on the serial returners, and make an example of influencers like Jess. They can just link to a site and recommend items they haven’t bought, it needs to stop.
I got an email from asos ages back and I can't remember the words it was basically saying that they reserve the right to suspend any accounts and any with high returns. I honestly took it personally even though I only buy new clothes about 3 times a year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ASOS wouldn’t suspend her account regardless of what she does to the clothes or how many times she returns them. She’s giving them free advertising so they wouldn’t care, they’ll just fob her sweaty clothes onto someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I also came here after seeing that lounge suit. I genuinely really like Jess 90% of the time but please don’t pretend you love that monstrosity just because you’ve been sent it for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had to come here after that monstrous loungewear - what the duck is that?
Omg! I love Jess but seriously she looks like she is wearing a purple version of one of those blow up sumo wrestling suits 😳

That brand she raves about it but everything I've ever seen them send her has been horrific!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg! I love Jess but seriously she looks like she is wearing a purple version of one of those blow up sumo wrestling suits 😳

That brand she raves about it but everything I've ever seen them send her has been horrific!
The weird Nanna Kimono and the purple Barney outfit have tipped me over the edge today. Donald Stanley 🚫🚫🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.