Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pink suit is gorgeous but commmme on Jess pale with a black singlet and a supportive bra and it would have looked amazing, feel like she’s definitely trying to ‘copy’ poppy on the bra thing and it looks horrendous

Reactions: 8
She looks soo uncomfortable too ...I don't understand these soo called influencers constantly needing to do cringe sex faces which make them look like they have just sniffed a fart !

The droopy bra thing too, copying ( why!) her mate Poppy who always has her nipples tucked in her waist bands ! ...not a good look !

The jacket looks nice ish !
I think the whole thing is hideous personally.

Maybe the jacket only with some well fitting black trousers and a silky cami would look ok

But the trousers are awful and the bra is only really suitable for self supporting boobies.
Of course that's only my opinion and I get we all have different tastes but it's a no from me 🥴

Reactions: 5
She’s really irritating me today, not sure why but her vanity and saggy tits are pissing me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really irritating me today, not sure why but her vanity and saggy tits are pissing me off 😂
Absolutely this! I’ve said it before but that mirrow must be magic in Jess’s eyes because she always thinks she looks amazing when she looks anything but. That bra will never work with all that sagging going on and as usual she’s squeezed herself into an outfit that doesn’t fit. She’s delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kind of missing my episodes of "will Jess wash after this workout" and "work out how many days it was since Jess last washed the chip pan of a mop on her head" though, NGL 🤣 Although it still blows my mind that she'll do a workout then cook and eat tea and slob around on the sofa in the same sweaty clothes before washing. It genuinely makes me gip 🤢
I've not read the whole post yet and I like Jess, she's probably one of the better plus size influencers. I feel sick whenever she does a workout and then starts cooking tea. I can just imagine the sweat dripping into the food. I don't know how she can stay in those sweaty clothes, I'd have to have a shower and put clean clothes on.

She needed those trousers in at least a 30. I was fully expecting them to come apart at the seam!

Reactions: 2
Is she keeping that pink suit?
I wouldn’t want to buy it after she’s been dancing around her room in it 🤢

Saggy tits is never a good look. She need way more support up there!

Reactions: 5
I do like her in pink, both shades are beautiful to me, but the bra(lette) doesn't fit. It's not like she has big breasts, she can easily find one that fits correctly.

Guys does anyone know the name for watching stories when you've been blocked? Sorry for off topic but weirdest thing being blocked when you've never messaged or commented

• Wow
Nose ring don’t suit her in slightest
I think her nose is too big for it. She'd have been better getting it pierced through the little dimple bit on her nostril where most people get them done but she'd need either a much bigger hoop or a stud for that. It looks ridiculous just in the middle of that bit of skin though. It's just another thing she's copied off Poppy 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.