Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was busting my ass off working out 3 times a week I would be wanting to see results. She doesn't seem to be losing any weight so is she just doing it for fun? Is she making up the calories burnt?

Reactions: 7
If I was busting my ass off working out 3 times a week I would be wanting to see results. She doesn't seem to be losing any weight so is she just doing it for fun? Is she making up the calories burnt?
To be fair to her, at least she’s doing it. I’ve not moved my arse for over a year now. She might not want to lose weight or she might struggle with the food side of things. Sometimes tackling two issues as in, being more active and eating healthy, can be a lot to take on in one go. I always think, if I can do my 10.000 steps but my food isn’t on point, then at least I did one thing right. Trying to do both can be overpowering if your mind isn’t in it. At least she’s halfway there.

Reactions: 39
Just putting this out there... not all exercise is about weight loss. She will have results, just the ones you expect there to be.

Reactions: 11
To be fair to her, at least she’s doing it. I’ve not moved my arse for over a year now. She might not want to lose weight or she might struggle with the food side of things. Sometimes tackling two issues as in, being more active and eating healthy, can be a lot to take on in one go. I always think, if I can do my 10.000 steps but my food isn’t on point, then at least I did one thing right. Trying to do both can be overpowering if your mind isn’t in it. At least she’s halfway there.
I do see a bit of a change in her the last few weeks. She went through a bad month or two of the serious gluttony and clearly not washing herself very often. I’m not judging her as I thought it looked very much like she was depressed but I know there was debate on here about labelling and that she was just lazy, which I do think there’s an element of.

But I haven’t seen her eat quite as badly and she’s been making more of an effort with her appearance, which if nothing else I hope makes her feel better about herself. And I definitely commend her for working out and actually getting a sweat on, really bugs me when insta huns say they’ve done a workout and they’re not even slightly red or out of breath.

Reactions: 10
Just putting this out there... not all exercise is about weight loss. She will have results, just the ones you expect there to be.
She has said more than once that she is doing it for fitness, to be able to walk upstairs and not be out of breath. She loves to eat and there is no doubt she is continuing too, she's just not broadcasting it all over SM like she used too. It would seem that she has read here because there has been a noticeable change in her general hygiene after her odd disappearance from Instagram a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
She has said more than once that she is doing it for fitness, to be able to walk upstairs and not be out of breath. She loves to eat and there is no doubt she is continuing too, she's just not broadcasting it all over SM like she used too. It would seem that she has read here because there has been a noticeable change in her general hygiene after her odd disappearance from Instagram a few weeks ago.
That’s my point, fitness doesn’t always equal weight loss. It’s so much more than that.

Reactions: 4
Who thinks Jess and her mate Sophie Payne have been chatting about Dyson airwrap? 🙋🏻‍♀️
I'll be very annoyed if she is gifted one after that awful review she did!🤣

Reactions: 6
Who thinks Jess and her mate Sophie Payne have been chatting about Dyson airwrap? 🙋🏻‍♀️
I'll be very annoyed if she is gifted one after that awful review she did!🤣
Airwraps and pyjamas! I’m not sure who copied who with the airwrap but Jess is defo copying Sophie with the funky PJs

Plus.. if she’s gifted it I’ll be foaming as she’s not loving the product so why gift something. She’s not raves about

The air wrap demo was shocking. You’d think she would watch a video on how to use it first!

Reactions: 4
She did, her hair was wet. I did wonder if it was grease too but she did blow dry it first before she used the attachments. She’s never washed her hair so much as she has done for her dyson revieuw. I do feel there’s been a big change in her behaviour on stories since she’s gained so many hinch followers. But more recently her true self came trough again on stories with the zooming in and pulling faces. I guess you can’t be pretending to be someone else forever.

Reactions: 8
Ah stop I think ye are right when I looked back again at it ! How does it still look so greasy though 🤷‍♀️ she must leave a full body sized patch of grease on the bed every morning when she gets up. Knowing jess the sheets are probably never washed either 🤮 She didn't sell the airwrap to me after that display anyway that's for sure !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.