Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You did the thing that nobody could be bothered doing so thank you! 💖💖

Jess ‘sized up’ to a 28... yeah really don’t think so Jess as a matter of fact they look a tad small. What is with her constantly trying to show she’s not as big as she is?
I will accept your judgement, but I was influenced into buying these pyjamas 😂 they are very comfortable though!

In the interests of research, I can report that they're actually quite roomy. I bought a size down (as I've had weight loss surgery and I'm still losing weight) and they fit really nicely.

Reactions: 4
Ah stop I think ye are right when I looked back again at it ! How does it still look so greasy though 🤷‍♀️ she must leave a full body sized patch of grease on the bed every morning when she gets up. Knowing jess the sheets are probably never washed either 🤮 She didn't sell the airwrap to me after that display anyway that's for sure !
Im not saying she doesn’t wash her hair but I have like 6inch root growth (bleach highlights) and even after I wash and dry it it looks greasy because of the contrast in my natural colour. I do agree she has let it get way too greasy before!

Reactions: 7
Im not saying she doesn’t wash her hair but I have like 6inch root growth (bleach highlights) and even after I wash and dry it it looks greasy because of the contrast in my natural colour. I do agree she has let it get way too greasy before!
Snap! I was due a visit to the hairdresser in November but contracted covid. My next appointment was the day lockdown was brought in 😂 these roots are something else right now! I’m creating my own balayage effect I’ve decided!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Snap! I was due a visit to the hairdresser in November but contracted covid. My next appointment was the day lockdown was brought in 😂 these roots are something else right now! I’m creating my own balayage effect I’ve decided!
I’m the same I’m debating whether to invest in a beret hat for zoom meetings lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but when she wears lip gloss, her big greasy looking lips make me feel a bit queasy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m the same I’m debating whether to invest in a beret hat for zoom meetings lol
Haha! Same. The
L'oreal touch up sprayed onto a Kabul brush and stippled on works really well. I use the blonde one to break up the horrible regrowth of my highlight roots.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why but when she wears lip gloss, her big greasy looking lips make me feel a bit queasy 🤢
I thought it was just me that feels uncomfortable about that 😂 I find myself wiping my own lips when I'm watching stories where she's got it on 🙈

• Haha
I thought it was just me that feels uncomfortable about that 😂 I find myself wiping my own lips when I'm watching stories where she's got it on 🙈
Me too!! 😂 It’s just looks like she’s been eating greasy food and it’s all over her lips 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow ! Who would have thought it...she's become a regular hair washer ! I guess reading your page on Tattle is a game changer !

Wow ! Who would have thought it...she's become a regular hair washer ! I guess reading your page on Tattle is a game changer !
Kind of missing my episodes of "will Jess wash after this workout" and "work out how many days it was since Jess last washed the chip pan of a mop on her head" though, NGL 🤣 Although it still blows my mind that she'll do a workout then cook and eat tea and slob around on the sofa in the same sweaty clothes before washing. It genuinely makes me gip 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Jess but I seriously hate that she goes on the beg ...she clearly is hoping to be gifted a hair curling device ...she more than has the means to buy her own , its soo distasteful when they do these sneaky ' tell me the best ones' shite ...do what we all do, Google and read the reviews and then buy it yourself!

And another pointless ..she needs some cash...haul incoming....

its one day !!! and her and Milli don't exactly strike me as a couple that does Valentines day dress up etc!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, the first head to toe pink affair is just wrong.
No Jess, just no 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, the first head to toe pink affair is just wrong.
No Jess, just no 🤦‍♀️
She looks soo uncomfortable too ...I don't understand these soo called influencers constantly needing to do cringe sex faces which make them look like they have just sniffed a fart !

The droopy bra thing too, copying ( why!) her mate Poppy who always has her nipples tucked in her waist bands ! ...not a good look !

The jacket looks nice ish !

Reactions: 6
Why do all the plus size accounts wear such unsupportive bras all the time ? Their backs must be killing them 😩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.