Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to be really careful with Gousto and hello fresh. A lot of these recipes can go over 1000 cal per person! The spag bol is 729 cal and no doubt will she have had some garlic bread with it as well!

Reactions: 4
You have to be really careful with Gousto and hello fresh. A lot of these recipes can go over 1000 cal per person! The spag bol is 729 cal and no doubt will she have had some garlic bread with it as well!
Pretty sure they’ve said before they order the boxes for 4 not 2

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That is true I remember her saying it wasn’t enough food for them. Maybe that’s why they’re both so tubby?
Honestly, the portions aren’t massive at all. Ordering for 4 probably gives you one decent portion and lunch. I doubt it’s the dinner that makes them as large as they are, it’s the processed snack foods, takeaways and drink.

They are a great idea for people who want variety and there’s a lot of healthier recipes you can pick but she’s probably got a LOT of credit from people doing a sign up on hers

Honestly, the portions aren’t massive at all. Ordering for 4 probably gives you one decent portion and lunch. I doubt it’s the dinner that makes them as large as they are, it’s the processed snack foods, takeaways and drink.

They are a great idea for people who want variety and there’s a lot of healthier recipes you can pick but she’s probably got a LOT of credit from people doing a sign up on hers
We use gousto and LOVE it have been doing it for nearly 2 years, there’s only 2 of us, we order 4 meals for 2, and there is plenty! Especially the spag bol/cottage pie style meals, there’s always enough for me, my husband and a lunch for me the next day, so they are being greedy if they are eating a meal meant for 4!!

Reactions: 3
We use gousto and LOVE it have been doing it for nearly 2 years, there’s only 2 of us, we order 4 meals for 2, and there is plenty! Especially the spag bol/cottage pie style meals, there’s always enough for me, my husband and a lunch for me the next day, so they are being greedy if they are eating a meal meant for 4!!
I agree. We used to do HelloFresh and found the portion size decent for us, and we had the option to choose lower calorie meals if we wanted.
We only stopped as it worked out more expensive than us going to aldi to do a weekly shop

Jess can’t win. She’s cooking from scratch, albeit perhaps most calorific recipes you can choose on Gousto, and she is still getting stick. People would be soon at her if she was eating takeaways or frozen pizza or pies, but she isn’t. She does eat a lot of sweets and confectionery by the look of it so the Gousto is the least of it.

I like the meal kits and have used them in the past and will again. Yes of course you can buy the stuff cheaper from Tesco but I like the convenience and the variety and it’s what I want to spend my money on. I don’t know what it is about meal kits that gets people’s backs up on social media but it always does. Waste of money is always one (what’s it to anyone else)? and the environment is another. I’m not sure popping to Sainsbury’s 3x a week in your car is any better than the bit if plastic your spring onions come in in a meal kit. Also there is no waste. People are constantly told to eat better, cook their own food etc BUT NOT LIKE THAT gets my goat.

Also what’s wrong with your main meal a day being 700 calories anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s wrong with her main meal being 700 calories? Well I dunno maybe the fact she’s now a size 26/28 and most of the meals she’s picked aren’t actually healthy at all lol. It’s all good to be ‘body positive’ but when you’re getting close to the biggest size that most companies sell I think it’s time to reevaluate your life. I disagree with what you’ve said, from what I’ve seen on tattle Jess is actually really well liked but her eating habits and the way she lives are what people complain about most. She’s an influencer who is making money off of people if people want to critique what she wants then they can? If Jess is super bothered by it she could simply stop showing what she eats?

Reactions: 8
Jess can’t win. She’s cooking from scratch, albeit perhaps most calorific recipes you can choose on Gousto, and she is still getting stick. People would be soon at her if she was eating takeaways or frozen pizza or pies, but she isn’t. She does eat a lot of sweets and confectionery by the look of it so the Gousto is the least of it.

I like the meal kits and have used them in the past and will again. Yes of course you can buy the stuff cheaper from Tesco but I like the convenience and the variety and it’s what I want to spend my money on. I don’t know what it is about meal kits that gets people’s backs up on social media but it always does. Waste of money is always one (what’s it to anyone else)? and the environment is another. I’m not sure popping to Sainsbury’s 3x a week in your car is any better than the bit if plastic your spring onions come in in a meal kit. Also there is no waste. People are constantly told to eat better, cook their own food etc BUT NOT LIKE THAT gets my goat.

I think a lot get sick of the Gousto not because they hate the meal prep but because for one Jess will get it for free. Also as like a few have said they used to get it to feed 4 so were having double the portion. Most of them are atleast 700 calories to 1000 . If she’s having double the amount that’s a lot of calories to consume for 1 meal. Especially if they have Gousto 4 days a week. Plus breakfast lunch and snacks. It’s way above what is recommended. That will be one of the reasons she’s huge. I’ve never seen her just eat a salad or a sandwich.

‘Jess can’t win’
I’m sorry but they both regularly eat double portions, they snack/nibble whilst cooking, the woman is bordering on a size 28’ish’ of course she can eat what she likes, but if you are going to document on a public profile then people can have an opinion.

her greed is another level in all aspects, the pick&mix, chocolate, the affiliate links.
Literally as I just popped on insta she’s showing off yet another freebie she doesn’t need, how many pairs of pyjamas can one woman (who doesn’t seem to take them off and wash for several days) possibly need?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

we enjoyed the meal kits but it wasn’t affordable for us to pay for HelloFresh then still have to go to the supermarket to buy the other 2 dinners not covered, plus breakfast and lunch bits whilst trying to save 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wears a size 28, looks like it’s fits perfectly and says that it’s true to size yet in the next sentence says she sized up as usual 🧐🤦🏻‍♀️
Jess pet, you’ve put weight on. You’re a 28. You’ll be in the 30’s before the years out. Stop fooling yourself that you’re happy. You are a mess and killing your self. I say this as some who once wore a size 24.

Reactions: 12
What I meant was I don’t think her 700 calorie meal is the reason she is a size 28

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I meant was I don’t think her 700 calorie meal is the reason she is a size 28
No you’re right a 700 cal meal won’t make her that size. But the food she consumes on top certainly will. And eating a double portion sure won’t help. No it’s no ones business if she chooses to buy them but she doesn’t. She does the code thing so everyone clicks on her link and she gets £10 each time! Plus her and milli are at sainsburys, aldi and lidl all the time. It’s right on our doorsteps.Literally 3 mins in the car to all 3 shops. So she can’t use the old I don’t shop. The gluttony of the lidl cookies and brownies is terrible. I’ve always liked Jess but this last year the greed for food and gifted stuff is terrible. And I’ve not been influenced to buy anything from watching her. I’ve also had the Gousto myself once or twice as a treat but I’d never give an influencer the satisfaction of using their code. Why should I use my hard earned cash for them to eat for free.

Reactions: 14
No you’re right a 700 cal meal won’t make her that size. But the food she consumes on top certainly will. And eating a double portion sure won’t help. No it’s no ones business if she chooses to buy them but she doesn’t. She does the code thing so everyone clicks on her link and she gets £10 each time! Plus her and milli are at sainsburys, aldi and lidl all the time. It’s right on our doorsteps.Literally 3 mins in the car to all 3 shops. So she can’t use the old I don’t shop. The gluttony of the lidl cookies and brownies is terrible. I’ve always liked Jess but this last year the greed for food and gifted stuff is terrible. And I’ve not been influenced to buy anything from watching her. I’ve also had the Gousto myself once or twice as a treat but I’d never give an influencer the satisfaction of using their code. Why should I use my hard earned cash for them to eat for free.
This x a million 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I don’t think she gets Gousto for free does she? She’s shared everyone else’s codes but that won’t get her anything. Maybe I’m being naive. We used to have Hello Fresh but it got too expensive after the initial freebie codes dried up. Food was amazing tho and it was nice not to have any waste.

I don’t think she gets Gousto for free does she? She’s shared everyone else’s codes but that won’t get her anything. Maybe I’m being naive. We used to have Hello Fresh but it got too expensive after the initial freebie codes dried up. Food was amazing tho and it was nice not to have any waste.
She used to share her code all the time so she gets £10 credit for each one. It doesn’t take many people to click on it for her to rack up credit. She does the sharing of other peoples codes every now and again.

She used to share her code all the time so she gets £10 credit for each one. It doesn’t take many people to click on it for her to rack up credit. She does the sharing of other peoples codes every now and again.
Fair enough, I don’t think I’ve seen her share her code.

I’ve seen her be pretty fair with sharing other codes from people as well so I don’t think she’s got this thousand pounds surplus - more likely that she likes it being delivered to her house and having a meal plan for her.

Anyway, I’m not going to slate her for eating her 700 calorie spag bol, I’ll slate her when she does those awful noises slapping food around her mouth for a taste test and when Easter comes and she eats 10 Easter eggs on the trot - that’s why she’s a 28.

This is the part of tattle I struggle with. I think it’s pretty cost effective to order 4 at a cheaper rate and save the rest for lunch especially working from home.

Her eating 700 on a main meal really isn’t the problem here, it’s the trays of millionaire shortbread or maybe the whole gammon she cooks up to snack on. This is a woman who spent £30 odd pounds on important chocolate and asked a super market if she could buy a whole tray of brownies.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.