Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has lost any weight (just look at the dancing/cleaning stories).
She's just wearing outfits that actually fit and suit her. It's a good move.

Reactions: 18
Why are plus size tops all so short these days? Jess is 5’4 and they’re too short for her, there’a no hope for anyone taller. I don’t think we want to go back to the days of shapeless tunics and smocks but there has to be a market for tops which cover our belly shelves?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are plus size tops all so short these days? Jess is 5’4 and they’re too short for her, there’a no hope for anyone taller. I don’t think we want to go back to the days of shapeless tunics and smocks but there has to be a market for tops which cover our belly shelves?
I completely disagree. They look much better that length. Having ridiculously long tops just because you’re fat looks awful, and makes you look even shorter and generally bigger than you are

Reactions: 7
I agree with you. I'm tall and often find tops too short in the body. I think a lot of brands assume if you're fat, you're short too.

Reactions: 5
I agree with you. I'm tall and often find tops too short in the body. I think a lot of brands assume if you're fat, you're short too.
Definitely. Basic tshirts fine, but any 'nice' tops are far too short
I think it's because the thing now it to tick them in (so you don't want extra fabric) but on me it highlights all the worst bits

I completely disagree. They look much better that length. Having ridiculously long tops just because you’re fat looks awful, and makes you look even shorter and generally bigger than you are

I have some nice tops that are a bit longer but don’t make me look fatter or shorter. I’m fat, I can’t really disguise that and don’t think I am fooling anyone, I just don’t want the bottom of my belly or fanny on show and am not sure why there aren’t more length options.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know ! It is so annoying I carry my weight around the middle and find it so hard to find tops that flatter. They all seem to be crop tops these days. I tend to live in dresses at the moment.

Reactions: 10
She’s getting very sneaky with her ads - using the term ‘PR product’ when showing gifted items, or sent as part of a paid promotion. Poppy Adams is another one guilty of this. My understanding is that these should be clearly marked as an ad on every story or grid post.

Also, for a supposed fashion influencer her grasp of fabrics and styles is embarrassing. It also shows how lazy she is, not even bothering to check before she turns the camera on.

Reactions: 4
I am short (1m60) but my big boobs make the tops shorter and sometimes going up when it's stretchy😂 and I don't want to show my belly all the time. A lot of plussize tops are not made for bigger breasts anyway.
We all have our problems lol

Reactions: 9
She’s getting very sneaky with her ads - using the term ‘PR product’ when showing gifted items, or sent as part of a paid promotion. Poppy Adams is another one guilty of this. My understanding is that these should be clearly marked as an ad on every story or grid post.

Also, for a supposed fashion influencer her grasp of fabrics and styles is embarrassing. It also shows how lazy she is, not even bothering to check before she turns the camera on.
I skipped through most of her stories, she annoyed me saying it was “broidery” 🤣

• Haha
I am short (1m60) but my big boobs make the tops shorter and sometimes going up when it's stretchy😂 and I don't want to show my belly all the time. A lot of plussize tops are not made for bigger breasts anyway.
We all have our problems lol
This is very true but do you not also find a lot of plus size (I know everyone is different) dresses and tops especially any wrap is just so bad for exposing your boobs lol. I these style tend to be more for trying to make a silhouette of smaller waste therefore criss cross over the chest but some take the biscuit!!!

I’m little and large and tbh I don’t have a big chest, and even I find myself overly exposed and needing to find safety pins.

I find that if it’s not Extra long and frumpy items of plus size clothing, it’s only made wider but not with an additional inch of length to say cover a as I call gunt lol. although some items look nicer shorter but I hate seeing my belly in jeans and the top only touching as long as my belly button. And still quite over priced!!

so hit and miss With a lot of companies!

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean I’m tall with big boobs I have no chance in some places I don’t even look no one wants to see my belly hanging out the bottom of my tops it’s all look like a sack or look like you’ve bought clothes 4 sizes to small!

This is very true but do you not also find a lot of plus size (I know everyone is different) dresses and tops especially any wrap is just so bad for exposing your boobs lol. I these style tend to be more for trying to make a silhouette of smaller waste therefore criss cross over the chest but some take the biscuit!!!

I’m little and large and tbh I don’t have a big chest, and even I find myself overly exposed and needing to find safety pins.

I find that if it’s not Extra long and frumpy items of plus size clothing, it’s only made wider but not with an additional inch of length to say cover a as I call gunt lol. although some items look nicer shorter but I hate seeing my belly in jeans and the top only touching as long as my belly button. And still quite over priced!!

so hit and miss With a lot of companies!
Yes. I love a good cleavage sometimes but not all the display 😂
We come in all shapes so it can be complicated. Thin women too, it's just they have much more choice.

Reactions: 2
Yes. I love a good cleavage sometimes but not all the display 😂
We come in all shapes so it can be complicated. Thin women too, it's just they have much more choice.
Oh I agree. My sister is a size 10 but with big boobs so struggles to find clothes that fit properly too.

Reactions: 3
Oh god, first she copied Poppy's stupid hand gestures in her 'transformation' reel and in the next story would you believe it, she's overlined her lips, just like - you guessed it, Poppy! She copies everything Poppy does 🙈 She needs an intervention. Of all the people on the gram to copy, Poppy isn't it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh god, first she copied Poppy's stupid hand gestures in her 'transformation' reel and in the next story would you believe it, she's overlined her lips, just like - you guessed it, Poppy! She copies everything Poppy does 🙈 She needs an intervention. Of all the people on the gram to copy, Poppy isn't it!
The overdrawn lip is very noticeable too. I can see where she’s suppose to have stopped at the naturel contour of her lip. Silly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.