Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird Nanna Kimono and the purple Barney outfit have tipped me over the edge today. Donald Stanley 🚫🚫🚫
The faffing with her hair reel too ...I know a perfect solution to solve her woes ! Wash your hair! Honestly all those hair clips being dragged through the greasiness and don't get me started on her horrific collection of hairbands !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omfg the state of that tit she’s been gifted 🤮🤮🤮 I’d be sending that straight back.

I see poppy has also been gifted bits. Hers are way nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That lounge set is almost someone looking at her, laughing and saying ‘no this is the size you really need’ and then adding a bit extra... you know for a bit of give. It’s awful. There’s oversized and then there is pisstake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ, she’s become such a sell out like the rest of them!
I guarantee she wouldn’t buy that, even if it was only £1 in a shop!
I bet she doesn’t put a photo of that on her grid!! She couldn’t handle all the negative comments like she got when she wore that pink tent from the Lorna Luxe collection! 😂

Reactions: 10
The loungesuit looks like oversized surgeon's scrubs. She just needs a little fez hat to go with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omfg the state of that tit she’s been gifted 🤮🤮🤮 I’d be sending that straight back.

I thought Poppy’s was just as awful! Massive pink kaftan which you could clearly see her stomach overhang and the shape of her backside ! Not flattering...at all ! Only nice thing was the colour!

Reactions: 4
watching-football.jpg

I've definitely shared a picture of waynetta slob in this thread before when jess was at a particularly scruffy point with not washing but with that lounge wear she is just a mirror image. Not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah I like Poppys and I've not liked anything she's worn for ages so that was a surprise but Jess's is absolutely horrific 🤢

The Donald Stanley stuff reminds me of Evans circa 1990. Just hide the fat girls in reams of fabric 🙈 Someone needs to send them the memo that plus size fashion has moved on. That lounge suit was absolutely vile. Jess loses all credibility when she pretends to like tit she's been sent for free. Let's face it, we all know Jess lives for stretchy lounge wear that's 2 sizes too small! She would never spend her actual money on that monstrosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck is that “faffing with my hair” tit? I was waiting for a transformation! Or something of half decent outcome. Maybies just bleeping wash it you clart 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is that “faffing with my hair” tit? I was waiting for a transformation! Or something of half decent outcome. Maybies just bleeping wash it you clart 😩
My thoughts exactly! I was waiting for her to get to the point then the video ended. 2 minutes of my life I'm not getting back 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly! I was waiting for her to get to the point then the video ended. 2 minutes of my life I'm not getting back 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m so angry like what was the point? Who asked for that drivel? Nobody over tha age of 5 should be even trying to put that stuff in their hair anyway 🤣 I’m being dramatic but she’s proper pissed me off with that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That loungewear!! A strong no for me, I couldnt look at myself in it never mind if someone else saw me 😂😂

Reactions: 5
That lounge wear looks like the blob from masked singer. Can "influencers" not just say no to things. Even if it was gifted or a surprise or whatever. Send it back and say thanks very much for thinking of me but its not really my style. Anything along those lines. She can't seriously like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet we never see her in the loungewear. She can't bear anything that's actually over sized, she likes it really tight whilst claiming it's roomy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.