Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The socks tucked into the joggers look never has been and never will be cool on anyone. I have never found Jess particularly stylish and the fact she considered trying this look comfirms it.

She needs to give over with the Tik Tok trends, she’s way past it for most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I feel like the shorts are highlighting that my tan Is a little dodgy “ ...... I hate to break it to you Jess but that’s not what stands out in those shorts... 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing to do with Jess really, but these in the style clothes are bleeping horrible...they look cheap and I’m sure they’d look tit on most people. I’m sick of these fast fashion brands using z list celebs to shill cheaply made unethical clothing.

Reactions: 14
Her legs look very dark compared to the rest of her
Nothing to do with Jess really, but these in the style clothes are bleeping horrible...they look cheap and I’m sure they’d look tit on most people. I’m sick of these fast fashion brands using z list celebs to shill cheaply made unethical clothing.
I agree. That lilac dress looks like it could be her Grummar's nightie 😁
ETA Just realised it was the lighting making her legs look dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grummar’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she was wearing thighs (of a strange colour though)🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s crazy how much better she looks when she just does mascara and lip gloss. It makes her features really pop. I wonder why she doesn’t use like a BB cream / tinted moisturiser then just conceal the areas where she’s got a lot of redness? Her natural skin isn’t “perfect” (whose is?) but covering it up with heavy matt makeup draws more attention to it, IMO.

Reactions: 17
It’s crazy how much better she looks when she just does mascara and lip gloss. It makes her features really pop. I wonder why she doesn’t use like a BB cream / tinted moisturiser then just conceal the areas where she’s got a lot of redness? Her natural skin isn’t “perfect” (whose is?) but covering it up with heavy matt makeup draws more attention to it, IMO.
Exactly less is more.

And not to sound nasty her skin won’t even be flawless, because we all have texture we all have lumps bumps & discolouration. It’s natural.

Using a hack of tiktok isn’t going to give you perfect skin, that’s all filters lighting and photoshop. Oh and people getting you to end up buying tit you really don’t need!

even for a more glam look Jess could just use bb cream and a concealer and her new flawless highlighter. A nice soft eye look and glossy lips and boom! it’s hard when you feel your skin isn’t perfect but who’s is.

No amount of foundation will ever cover or fix it. And the more cakey it is the worse it looks.

Reactions: 5
Exactly less is more.

And not to sound nasty her skin won’t even be flawless, because we all have texture we all have lumps bumps & discolouration. It’s natural.

Using a hack of tiktok isn’t going to give you perfect skin, that’s all filters lighting and photoshop. Oh and people getting you to end up buying tit you really don’t need!

even for a more glam look Jess could just use bb cream and a concealer and her new flawless highlighter. A nice soft eye look and glossy lips and boom! it’s hard when you feel your skin isn’t perfect but who’s is.

No amount of foundation will ever cover or fix it. And the more cakey it is the worse it looks.
To be fair my skin is pretty flawless HOWEVER I do everything right to make my skin flawless. Jess’s diet, her constant changing of skin products, the new makeup, exercising in makeup, sleeping in it as well no doubt, does absolutely nothing to help her herself or her skin issues.

Reactions: 4
I too have almost flawless skin . I’ve used retinoids and retinol for years, including Tretinoin. I’ve said it before in here..... she’d be better off saving her cash and subscribing up to skin +me. Best £19.99 a month she’d ever spend!!! It’d help massively with the scarring too.

Reactions: 1
To be fair my skin is pretty flawless HOWEVER I do everything right to make my skin flawless. Jess’s diet, her constant changing of skin products, the new makeup, exercising in makeup, sleeping in it as well no doubt, does absolutely nothing to help her herself or her skin issues.
I agree, I've recently started drinking 2litres+ of water a day and purchased a fake lumispa (not a knock off but just a similar type thing off Amazon, the sort the Lumi Spa sellers slate 🤣) and using it with proper cleanser etc every day. The difference in my skin in just 2 weeks is amazing. Its softer, smoother and my makeup looks loads better!

Reactions: 2
I too have almost flawless skin . I’ve used retinoids and retinol for years, including Tretinoin. I’ve said it before in here..... she’d be better off saving her cash and subscribing up to skin +me. Best £19.99 a month she’d ever spend!!! It’d help massively with the scarring too.
She has a dermatica prescription and it had made a difference but her skin has gone downhill again so wonder if she stopped using it

She has a dermatica prescription and it had made a difference but her skin has gone downhill again so wonder if she stopped using it
I don’t believe her skin would be that bad if she was using them kind of products. I don’t suffer acne more just sun damage and dark spots. I use both subscriptions as my skin is hardy to acids 😂😂. She’s always swapping and changing products. She needs to stick to them for longer to see improvements.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.