Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what it was like when she did the Pink Clove collab. She popped in to see them one morning, selected the clothes she liked from a rail and then released “her range” 😂
It’s a joke!

Do you know how it works? Do they get a percentage of each item sold?
Yes they get a percentage of everything sold. Lorna luxe and Charlotte are ITS’s biggest influencers that bring in the most money. Jess will make enough and her next step will be leaving her job to do influencing full time. If she does go down this path she will majorly need to clean herself up and make herself more presentable, it’s all good to be ‘real’ and ‘relatable’ but you still need to be presentable as you would a normal job or she will quickly lose her folllwing.

Reactions: 5
Yes they get a percentage of everything sold. Lorna luxe and Charlotte are ITS’s biggest influencers that bring in the most money. Jess will make enough and her next step will be leaving her job to do influencing full time. If she does go down this path she will majorly need to clean herself up and make herself more presentable, it’s all good to be ‘real’ and ‘relatable’ but you still need to be presentable as you would a normal job or she will quickly lose her folllwing.
I think she'll be insufferable (like Callie) if she starts doing it full time and it looks like it could be going that way.

Reactions: 4
Thanks 😊 I will defo unfollow her if she goes down this route. I’m already finding her not very relatable at the moment!

It does seem that she’s making more of an effort since her recent jump in followers but she’s also not posting as many stories so I think she’s just hiding her laziness a lot more now too!

Would Jess have an agent?

Reactions: 3
I think she'll be insufferable (like Callie) if she starts doing it full time and it looks like it could be going that way.
Honestly callie is losing followers left right and centre. She barely posts and when she does it’s an ad? She’s an actual mess and all lockdown has done is enforce that she really have absolutely nothing to bring to the table in any category- fashion, makeup, cooking

Reactions: 4
Honestly callie is losing followers left right and centre. She barely posts and when she does it’s an ad? She’s an actual mess and all lockdown has done is enforce that she really have absolutely nothing to bring to the table in any category- fashion, makeup, cooking
Totally agree, it's ad after ad, unless her Granch is there and then she uses him for content. I can see Jess going the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Totally agree, it's ad after as, unless her Granch is there and then she uses him for content. I can see Jess going the same way.
But I’m sorry even the granch content is ridiculously boring IMO. He’s an older man that just wants to eat his sweets and watch his tv, he certainly doesn’t want a phone in his face all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But I’m sorry even the granch content is ridiculously boring IMO. He’s an older man that just wants to eat his sweets and watch his tv, he certainly doesn’t want a phone in his face all the time
The granch content was quite cringey to watch tbh. All you could hear was callies patronising voice talking to him like he was an invalid! Just so insulting and embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
That sweat band is absolutely bogging 🤮🤮

How's about instead of trying different make up and moaning that you're 'shiny' all the time you just go and wash the damn sweat off your face and wash that bloody awful sweatband?!
Honestly it's a simple solution. Stop rubbing your face and touching it constantly and leaving the sweat to get in your pores.

She's such a woman

Attachments

That sweat band is absolutely bogging 🤮🤮

How's about instead of trying different make up and moaning that you're 'shiny' all the time you just go and wash the damn sweat off your face and wash that bloody awful sweatband?!
Honestly it's a simple solution. Stop rubbing your face and touching it constantly and leaving the sweat to get in your pores.

She's such a woman
How much more makeup is Jess going to try? Thought she loved the Fenty beauty and PUR products. And now is going to try all new CT makeup because of a tiktok trend? How old is she? 🙄🙄🙄

How much more makeup is Jess going to try? Thought she loved the Fenty beauty and PUR products. And now is going to try all new CT makeup because of a tiktok trend? How old is she? 🙄🙄🙄
So so expensive as well! I must say, I do love the ct range but it’s too expensive for me. What I don’t get is, she gets all this free make up send to her, what does she do with it all? Didn’t she recently got a parcel with LOADS of stuff In?

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just seen her latest stories - how can two adults who own a house not realise it’s just a blown fuse in the toaster and actually check their fuse board?! I know nothing about electrics but even I know the basics of what to look for!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just seen her latest stories - how can two adults who own a house not realise it’s just a blown fuse in the toaster and actually check their fuse board?! I know nothing about electrics but even I know the basics of what to look for!
Exactly, the fuse box would be my first port of call and I know duck all! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
If your toaster blowing a fuse out whilst you’re making a wee afternoon hot cross bun is the highlight of your content, probably don’t consider influencing as a full time role in the near future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe its just me,but when I move into a place I make sure I know where important things are,fusebox,electric metre,gas,metre,water metre,stopcock etc

I have to say the whole story did make me laugh though.

Because they didn't have a clue.
That they didn't even realise it was their alarm
That she rang her grandma/Mum who rang her auntie
The elderly neighbour
I found it all quite amusing if I'm honest 😄

I sometimes dont have common sense but I do know about tripping switches and bleeding rads etc & just found their whole stupidity quite entertaining 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such second hand embarrassment 😂😂😂 what a pair of absolute muppets. Just proves again that they live like teenagers, no idea on household basics & has to do a massive tidy up before someone comes round!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god I knew to do that tit when I was about 12. How have they got this far in life

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.