Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else clock her saying mili was having a post work nap? Wtf. I'd understand if he worked long shifts or did a physical job but sitting on his arse all day wearing a headset at home warrants a nap?
They are the real life Wayne and Waynetta Slob

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else clock her saying mili was having a post work nap? Wtf. I'd understand if he worked long shifts or did a physical job but sitting on his arse all day wearing a headset at home warrants a nap?
I was just coming on to say why the hell does he need a nap?! My god they are a pair of lazy bastards. I reckon this is why they don't want kids, because they are just too lazy for them.

Reactions: 11
He always does. They both do if she is working and then stay up half the night its weird as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just don't understand how after having a workout and sweating she lounges around on the sofa till her tea. Its stonking

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What an absolute pig. Jess is so repulsive now... used to actually like her and now I’m disliking her more and more everyday. Such a lazy dirty woman I’m actually shocked because the stuff she uploads just makes her look so terrible and she really doesn’t care. She leads such an unhealthy lifestyle it makes me sick just looking at her..
2BC62397-468E-4B62-9506-FC7E3FD52C9E.png
A0EC028D-CB39-425A-B5EE-00549A9510BB.png

Reactions: 7
When she mentioned the garlic bread, I thought she meant a few slices of one of those garlic baguette things. Nope, full on pizza with extra cheese added as a 'side' to go with her spag bol. I've got the appetite of a horse and even I'd struggle with that

Reactions: 8
When she mentioned the garlic bread, I thought she meant a few slices of one of those garlic baguette things. Nope, full on pizza with extra cheese added as a 'side' to go with her spag bol. I've got the appetite of a horse and even I'd struggle with that
That’s what I was expecting too!! It had so much oil and grease on top too looked so greasy cause she chucked extra cheese on there. Shes definitely not taking care of herself you think she’d make more effort seeing as she’s working out but what’s the point when she eats so much tit! Her workouts are pointless when she’s consuming so much oil,carbs and shite. Clogging up her arteries

Reactions: 4
That garlic bread would have been so calorific on its own without her adding extra cheese. I understand it tastes nicer with more on but we all have that switch where we know we really shouldn’t as it’s already bad enough. But she doesn’t seem to have that common sense.
Millie is no better then her. Napping after work? What is he, 5 ? He sits on his arse all day. And he’s becoming a slob himself, never dresses nice. Always track suits and football shirts. They have both given up.

Reactions: 6
She's got even more shite to put on her face. No wonder it looks so sore all the time. She just can't stick with the same product!

Does anyone else think she’s got a shopping addiction? I find it baffling to have two £100 each beauty calendars and then another box full of stuff you don’t really need.

It just seems a bit poor taste in this climate

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she’s got a shopping addiction? I find it baffling to have two £100 each beauty calendars and then another box full of stuff you don’t really need.

She buys them and shouts them out in the hope they will gift her other stuff or she can earn off shout outs

Yep. She can't go a week without buying herself something. The amount of money these bloggers spend on beauty products is staggering and does any of it make them look better? Does it duck!

That lounge suit she has just put on her feed looks shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm with you here as well. When you're feeling so low you seriously cannot bothered to do anything, eating properly, cleaning properly, looking after yourself properly, sometimes things do overwhelm you (talking generically not you personally)
But she can stay hours cooking pastries carefully. And hours doing her make up and dressing like she's going out. When you are depressed, you are depressed for everything. I don't believe her lack of hygiene has anything to do with depression.

Reactions: 5
The glossy box she was soo excited to have but is currently 3 days behind opening?! She has soo much nothing is special anymore...it's really really sad imo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.