Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would stop buying glossybox/advent calendars etc. They just contain miniatures a lot of the time which doesn’t help her skin flitting from one thing to the next

Reactions: 9
Thread name suggestion: JessOnThePlusSize #7 Being unhygienic and dirty is what I know best, shovelling food into my mouth like I’m a 3 tonne hippo called Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s poor taste for her to spend her own money on what she wants just because of the current climate.. I bought myself the glossy box advent calendar and even in this ‘current climate’ it’s my money that I’ve worked hard for every day so if I or she wants to spend that money why is it poor taste? I don’t get it?
I understand poor taste when she’s showing off all those free phone cases, or food parcels etc as they were gifted to her for doing bugger all,but the advent calendars that she has spent her money on isn’t fair to be judged.
I wouldn’t say bad taste in treating yourself.
I think maybe about the fact she moaned on and on about it and now she has it it’s kind of pushed to the back? Like she’s still not opened all the ‘doors’ however We refer to advent calendar 🤣

Edit ironically she actually mentioned it how she made a Fuss and hasn’t opened it 😂

Reactions: 5
She can do whatever she wants with her own money of course and treat herself. But sometimes she just seems to spend compulsively and not even get any pleasure of it or the slightest social or environmental awareness It's like a big waste. Not sure I know how to explain my feelings😂

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t say bad taste in treating yourself.
I think maybe about the fact she moaned on and on about it and now she has it it’s kind of pushed to the back? Like she’s still not opened all the ‘doors’ however We refer to advent calendar 🤣

Edit ironically she actually mentioned it how she made a Fuss and hasn’t opened it 😂
I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s poor taste for her to spend her own money on what she wants just because of the current climate.. I bought myself the glossy box advent calendar and even in this ‘current climate’ it’s my money that I’ve worked hard for every day so if I or she wants to spend that money why is it poor taste? I don’t get it?
I understand poor taste when she’s showing off all those free phone cases, or food parcels etc as they were gifted to her for doing bugger all,but the advent calendars that she has spent her money on isn’t fair to be judged.
It’s not personal to you though is it? I’m really glad you’ve got yours and you’ve worked hard for it. I’m sure you’re not kicking off about it not coming to 70k followers either.

But like someone said above - the constant consumerism, buying on credit, affiliate ads etc is poor taste to me. Maybe I’m the only one whose sitting thinking it’s braggy as duck to highlight £100 advent calendars and £600 ASOS hauls when many of her followers will be struggling to afford Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not personal to you though is it? I’m really glad you’ve got yours and you’ve worked hard for it. I’m sure you’re not kicking off about it not coming to 70k followers either.

But like someone said above - the constant consumerism, buying on credit, affiliate ads etc is poor taste to me. Maybe I’m the only one whose sitting thinking it’s braggy as duck to highlight £100 advent calendars and £600 ASOS hauls when many of her followers will be struggling to afford Christmas.
To me is poor taste as it’s everything new all the time. And tbh I don’t know enough my self to talk about the effects on climate Or the cheap labour with fast fashion etc etc

Is it she’s feeling unfulfilled and if your feeling down sure just blow your money on tit as at end of day does she use something to it’s full extent no she proves that with buying more and more....
or just playing sales woman wanting all us to be suckered into buying and using her af links. All about the money honey!

Especially know she uses klarna for a lot of it is bad crack too. Don’t promote that tit I don’t care if her followers are adults who should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Apart from the same old grungy PJ's we never see her in any of the loungewear sets from previous hauls or the PJ's....more and more I think she sends everything back for refunds...

Why does she do this?
There are no words! 😳

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she will meet with her family over Christmas considering you're allowed to

Reactions: 2
Thread title ....#7 hairwashing schedule and send back for refund hauls, begging for freebies and sweating buckets whilst doing naff all...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She buys all these clothes on Klarna, just to earn money on AFs, then sends them back. She's encouraging ppl to get into debt, just so she can earn money to splash on expensive calendars, that she moans about having to wait for, then disregards for her newest purchase, whilst sitting in her sweaty, dinner-stained clothes she bought ages ago.

(Meant to quote Jammydodge's post here in agreement but it didn't work properly!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah look at that, poppy tries a bucket hat and all of a sudden, Jess is trying a bucket hat. I wish she'd stop trying to be Poppy. Jess' style nosedived when they became pally!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.