Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to buy the PJs on the back of that but they're sold out. She looks nice.
Me too! I hate that.... when influencers “influence” but then when you go to buy the item isn’t available. Jess does it with her ASOS hauls, sometimes there are things which aren’t in stock. And I just think, what is the point 🤷🏻‍♀️ By the time it’s back in stock I’ve forgotten about it anyway

Reactions: 3
What was the ten minute take over? Sorry if it’s been done to death, I just don’t know

Reactions: 4
What was the ten minute take over? Sorry if it’s been done to death, I just don’t know
Ten minute takeover is a radio segment on BBC radio 1 (I think) every morning and Jess would film herself on stories in her car before she got out for work miming along to the songs 😫 it was bruuuutal and went on for like 7 slides EVERY DAY!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Soooo the glossy box advent calendar....that she really really wanted and bitched about because they hadn't delivered it quickly is still not been opened...weirdly i don't find it funny when she laughs it off and says oh I'll do it later..to me it just confirms what I already thought and that she is a person that has no idea about what something truly special is because she gets soo much given to her for free ...things that are wow have become meaningless!

I feel sorry for her ...where is the pleasure and excitement and joy ? .....Very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Soooo the glossy box advent calendar....that she really really wanted and bitched about because they hadn't delivered it quickly is still not been opened...weirdly i don't find it funny when she laughs it off and says oh I'll do it later..to me it just confirms what I already thought and that she is a person that has no idea about what something truly special is because she gets soo much given to her for free ...things that are wow have become meaningless!

I feel sorry for her ...where is the pleasure and excitement and joy ? .....Very sad
Tbh Jess seems like a very petty bitchy person, she has shown her true colours especially when shortgate happened or the way she said how “the dress is just too big” in response to all the comments to her sausage skin dress. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s delaying opening it cause she’s pissed off about the late delivery. Ungrateful cow. ALSO anyone noticed she’s been quiet about that spare advent calendar giveaway?

Reactions: 10
Who wears their pjs all night in bed and then wakes up, has a shower and puts them back on? I never would.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Who wears their pjs all night in bed and then wakes up, has a shower and puts them back on? I never would.
Only someone as dirty as Jess! She’s so lazy I’m not even shocked at her antics anymore she’s the dirty cow of the plus size world.

Reactions: 6
Tbh Jess seems like a very petty bitchy person, she has shown her true colours especially when shortgate happened or the way she said how “the dress is just too big” in response to all the comments to her sausage skin dress. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s delaying opening it cause she’s pissed off about the late delivery. Ungrateful cow. ALSO anyone noticed she’s been quiet about that spare advent calendar giveaway?
She said the other day she'd posted it but didn't say to who...

Reactions: 2
Ten minute takeover is a radio segment on BBC radio 1 (I think) every morning and Jess would film herself on stories in her car before she got out for work miming along to the songs 😫 it was bruuuutal and went on for like 7 slides EVERY DAY!
Thank you, sounds horrendous

Only someone as dirty as Jess! She’s so lazy I’m not even shocked at her antics anymore she’s the dirty cow of the plus size world.
I think she takes them off to go to bed and sleeps naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love that she literally mentions showering and washing her hair every day now in her stories. She has 100% had a read on here for sure!

I love that she literally mentions showering and washing her hair every day now in her stories. She has 100% had a read on here for sure!
The way she goes on about her hair washing schedule is 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

If you didn’t know what her hair was like, you’d assume she has waist length thick curls or something!

Her hair is fine enough to wash in 3 minutes and air dry in half an hour🤨 🤪

• Haha
The way she goes on about her hair washing schedule is 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

If you didn’t know what her hair was like, you’d assume she has waist length thick curls or something!

Her hair is fine enough to wash in 3 minutes and air dry in half an hour🤨 🤪
😭😭😭just goes to show how lazy she is!! Her hair is so thin. I’ve got waist length thick black hair and it takes me 20 minutes to blow dry it. Hers is so short and fine she doesn’t have to even blow dry it, it would dry in her towel!!! Lazy woman

Reactions: 6
New #ad for PLT ( grrr !)

I really want to say something nice but I can't...all too tight on her, make up looks beige and what is it with the weird trying to be sexy faces !!! I wish that they would realise they are not models and to just act naturally in the clothes...especially as there is nothing remotely sexy about Jess !

Reactions: 7
New #ad for PLT ( grrr !)

I really want to say something nice but I can't...all too tight on her, make up looks beige and what is it with the weird trying to be sexy faces !!! I wish that they would realise they are not models and to just act naturally in the clothes...especially as there is nothing remotely sexy about Jess !
I thought it looked quite nice for once actually!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.