Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coat is the right size and looks like it fits. Why say “go down a size” when it’s clearly not necessary, unless we are so used to wearing coats that don’t fasten?
I thought the same! Any smaller and it would be too tight for her, her gunt would protrude from the front and it wouldn’t fasten... when she says that I laugh inside because it makes me laugh how deluded she is about her size. She’s a size 26/28 and she wears oversized size 24 just to polish her ego and make herself feel smaller.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why they say this all the time ?!
No offence but It’s not like She’s lying about being a size 8 when she’s in real life a 10. She’s big and people can see that. Is this why they all say I could size down ... Cos it’s not fooling me or anyone else for that matter. Or is it to fool themselves so they believe they aren’t ‘that big’

Plus-sizes are a minefield, especially at the upper end. At my biggest I had clothes that were a size 32 and some at a 24 and they all fit. Maybe Jess isn’t in denial, she just genuinely doesn’t know what size she needs as its so brand, even garment specific.

That said, she keeps and wears clothes that are too small for her. That dressing gown still haunts me!

Too lazy to cook dinner, has meat that’s on the way out but nahhh let’s just order a pizza. I just truly can’t with her honestly

Reactions: 6
Too lazy to cook dinner, has meat that’s on the way out but nahhh let’s just order a pizza. I just truly can’t with her honestly
Never seen anyone so lazy and also she probably sat on that sofa all day it must have an imprint of her arse on it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice to see them down the coast and out the house! Props to them cause its freezing up here.

She looks nice too!

Reactions: 7
Nice to see them down the coast and out the house! Props to them cause its freezing up here.

She looks nice too!
Just came on to say this. She’s got herself dressed up a little bit, getting some fresh air, good on her! It’s hard to get motivated when you’ve been stuck in a rut for so long. But they both look happy to be out, especially little Darcy too bless her

Reactions: 10
She will definitely feel a lot better for the rest of the day having got some fresh air and done something. Good for her.

It’s tough for everyone right now and I know everyone’s motivation is low but then most of us are not trying to earn money and freebies selling a “lifestyle”.

Reactions: 5

She looks nice too!
The fresh air on her skin would have done her the world of good ...shame she slapped on a full face of makeup !!

Last edited:
Pleased she got up and went out. Im a big girl and walk every day.....it's so uplifting x

Reactions: 8
She really shouldn't have taken inspo from Poppy with her nails...both look awful !

Also just also need to add, did she have to get the chips??? Does every walk/exercise have to end in high calorie foods?

She also ate chips last time she went on a walk lol, she eats so much beige carby crap it must be worse when you have her condition too! And she doesn’t seem to be minding
I’m not saying you can’t eat what you want but now knowing she has the issue when she went to hospital last year & pcos I’m shocked with her diet. Like how long term bad it is.

Dont know why it's a surprise she eats ahit at any given opportunity. I mean when it's at the stage of congratulating a grown woman for going on a walk 🙄 its hardly a shock that some sort of fatty
Food would be involved. Willing to bet its the only reason she goes.

I mean on the plus side, the beach that they walk the dog on is a little bit of a walk away from where they get their chips so there's that (I'm from South Shields, know the area very well). That is assuming they didn't drive it. Also just to add to some points made a while back, Jess lives about a half hour drive from the beach. It's not quite as "on her doorstep" as some may have thought. Maybe not feasible as a daily exercise option but definitely close enough to be more frequent than it currently is.

Reactions: 2
I mean on the plus side, the beach that they walk the dog on is a little bit of a walk away from where they get their chips so there's that (I'm from South Shields, know the area very well). That is assuming they didn't drive it. Also just to add to some points made a while back, Jess lives about a half hour drive from the beach. It's not quite as "on her doorstep" as some may have thought. Maybe not feasible as a daily exercise option but definitely close enough to be more frequent than it currently is.
She doesn’t even need to go beach though, she could even walk outside but never does. She’s so lazy she didn’t shower for days, it’s no surprise she’s become so unhealthy and it’s starting to show in her face and in her overall mood. She just doesn’t seem to be bothered to do anything and if she continues she’s on the fast road to heart disease and diabetes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.