Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess is not depressed she is just pure lazy. She has been like this for years. Let’s just say for a moment that she IS depressed, a truly depressed person would NOT get on Insta and brag about the fact that they haven’t washed their hair! Most truly depressed people can barely get out of bed and actually function let alone get on stories and make a joke out of it. She is taking the piss out of us and is thinking she’s so smart for doing it when really it’s just making her seem more disgusting. So out of her 75k there is about 10 of us who religiously post on this thread about her. So many brands follow her and she’s letting 10 people get to her so bad that she’s willing to taint her reputation with brands??? She’s an absolute fool. And a disgusting one at that

Let’s not forget that this is the same woman who went to Mexico 2 years ago and LITERALLY DID NOT LEAVE the hotel once to go explore! All she did was get in her bikinis, do a dance and show the food and drinks they were consuming. I don’t know any person who travels to a foreign country and doesn’t leave the hotel even ONCE to explore. She’s lazy to the core
I am not saying she is depressed but its not true that most depressed people can't get out of bed.Its a fairly common part of depression but there are plenty of high functioning depressed people who only fall apart behind closed doors.Every depressed person is different and copes in a different way

Reactions: 11
I am not saying she is depressed but its not true that most depressed people can't get out of bed.Its a fairly common part of depression but there are plenty of high functioning depressed people who only fall apart behind closed doors.Every depressed person is different and copes in a different way
Okay yes sorry I didn’t mean it like that they can’t get out of bed what I meant which I should have worded it better

You need to wash your arse and minge (and everywhere else) every day and put clean clothes. No one says dress up and put on a full face of make up, clean pyjamas and a clean face are fine. Then you can slob about as much as you like.

I hope Jess is ok but not washing is a sure sign of something being wrong

Reactions: 10
Okay yes sorry I didn’t mean it like that they can’t get out of bed what I meant which I should have worded it better
I dont want to be 'that' person who nitpicks but depression and mental illness as a whole is so misunderstood and stigmatised,and so many people will assume that because one depressed person can do what another depressed person can't,that they are faking it or aren't genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not every thing requires a " label" ...I've no idea if Jess is depressed, if I was to offer up an opinion I would say lots of things point to her not being depressed but she is in fact just a tad lazy when it comes to her personal hygiene habits.

A lot of her behaviour makes no logical sense to me ...she puts herself through, by her admission, horrific zoom workouts and I'm not sure why she does it, especially when she also lives near a beach but rarely goes near it, and she has a little dog that she could walk daily ...way more pleasurable than the zoom stuff she hates doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was going to add more but my boss called a meeting (how dare he! Doesnt he knows tattle is more important 😆) to the poster above I completely agree, not every bloody thing needs a label these days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it possible for Jess to eat anything without adding unnecessary calories to it??? So she makes a hot chocolate, added the baileys (fair enough), then adds 4/5 little marshmallows AND then adds whipped cream on top!??? And then said she’s been having that every day for the last 2 weeks? Could she not just have a hot choccie and leave it at that? I’m just thinking about her stomach and her diverticulitis and how much that would literally aggravate the f**k out of it

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Not every thing requires a " label" ...I've no idea if Jess is depressed, if I was to offer up an opinion I would say lots of things point to her not being depressed but she is in fact just a tad lazy when it comes to her personal hygiene habits.

A lot of her behaviour makes no logical sense to me ...she puts herself through, by her admission, horrific zoom workouts and I'm not sure why she does it, especially when she also lives near a beach but rarely goes near it, and she has a little dog that she could walk daily ...way more pleasurable than the zoom stuff she hates doing!
Thing is there may be a reason why she doesn’t go out often to places like the beach.. maybe she’s embarrassed of her body and tries to avoid seeing people. Or maybe like myself she has IBS which she probably has especially due to her diet and diverticulitis, so being too far away from a toilet makes her worried/nervous. I avoid going to places where there isn’t a toilet within a short drive/walk because I’m worried ALL the time about needing the loo and there being nowhere to go, and I’m nowhere near Jess’s size and I have a relatively good diet. So maybe she just finds it easier to exercise at home as there’s a toilet and no one around

Tbh I’ve noticed lately for some time actually that she doesn’t seem like herself at all. I remember when I first started following Jess she was so full of life and so passionate about everything! Now she seems so downtrodden and it’s like her light has gone out. She hasn’t seemed herself for ages. Maybe this is a sign she is depressed, remember there are different degrees of depression no one is depressed in the same way. She seems so unhappy. Like you know when someone “acts” happy and isn’t really happy inside, that’s how it seems to me

Reactions: 10
Tbh I’ve noticed lately for some time actually that she doesn’t seem like herself at all. I remember when I first started following Jess she was so full of life and so passionate about everything! Now she seems so downtrodden and it’s like her light has gone out. She hasn’t seemed herself for ages. Maybe this is a sign she is depressed, remember there are different degrees of depression no one is depressed in the same way. She seems so unhappy. Like you know when someone “acts” happy and isn’t really happy inside, that’s how it seems to me
I've only followed Jess for a few months, but even I think something's wrong.... I don't think she's trolling us, I do think she's utterly fed up and just doesn't care about anything. Whether that's because of lockdown, who knows, I mean I can see she loves going out drinking, so maybe that's the main reason, but something isn't right, IMO. We are all fed up, but if you're healthy i.e. don't have Covid and have a secure job, then count yourself lucky and just make the best of things. 😑

Reactions: 6
I've only followed Jess for a few months, but even I think something's wrong.... I don't think she's trolling us, I do think she's utterly fed up and just doesn't care about anything. Whether that's because of lockdown, who knows, I mean I can see she loves going out drinking, so maybe that's the main reason, but something isn't right, IMO. We are all fed up, but if you're healthy i.e. don't have Covid and have a secure job, then count yourself lucky and just make the best of things. 😑
It's hard to keep that perspective all the time though ...she is very close to her folks and they are very much part of her day to day life in regards to popping to see her mum and Sunday lunch with her grandparents every week.

I think like us all she is finding some days tricky but she can step away from the gram if that is the case ...many of them, Callie Thorpe and DV being two that spring to mind, can go days / weeks without posting on Instagram...no one is that important that they can't take some time away ! Tbh I'm surprised she hasn't ....

Reactions: 4
It's hard to keep that perspective all the time though ...she is very close to her folks and they are very much part of her day to day life in regards to popping to see her mum and Sunday lunch with her grandparents every week.

I think like us all she is finding some days tricky but she can step away from the gram if that is the case ...many of them, Callie Thorpe and DV being two that spring to mind, can go days / weeks without posting on Instagram...no one is that important that they can't take some time away ! Tbh I'm surprised she hasn't ....
Oh it is, I agree - I suffered a lot during lockdown 1 and was really depressed and anxious and let myself go, but I'd not put it all on the 'gram because some things should be kept private - nobody needs to know she barely washes, that's not relatable at all and just makes everyone feel sick. 🤢

Reactions: 2
Oh it is, I agree - I suffered a lot during lockdown 1 and was really depressed and anxious and let myself go, but I'd not put it all on the 'gram because some things should be kept private - nobody needs to know she barely washes, that's not relatable at all and just makes everyone feel sick. 🤢
I just wonder if that is the norm amongst her and her family and friends ? I've never been around people that don't wash their hair and themselves daily / regularly...to me it's just something I do daily and was how I was brought up ...i shower / bath ( twice in hot weather and always after exercise! ) daily including hair wash and I brush my teeth morning and night and usually before I leave the house...all standard hygiene which I learnt as a child !!

Reactions: 5
Jess is not depressed she is just pure lazy. She has been like this for years. Let’s just say for a moment that she IS depressed, a truly depressed person would NOT get on Insta and brag about the fact that they haven’t washed their hair! Most truly depressed people can barely get out of bed and actually function let alone get on stories and make a joke out of it. She is taking the piss out of us and is thinking she’s so smart for doing it when really it’s just making her seem more disgusting. So out of her 75k there is about 10 of us who religiously post on this thread about her. So many brands follow her and she’s letting 10 people get to her so bad that she’s willing to taint her reputation with brands??? She’s an absolute fool. And a disgusting one at that
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm severely depressed and am still up and on social media every day. I take my kids to school, go to work, go shopping and do all of the other stuff I've got to do yet have a food addiction, crippling anxiety and suicidal thoughts. It's absolutely possible to be severely depressed and high functioning. How many celebs have you seen end their own lives and everyone around them comes out and says "I had no idea"?

I've followed this thread from the start and some very valid points have been raised. She needs to accept that she's gone up in size. The fact she won't and is continually trying to squeeze into too-small clothes suggests she's not as confident in her body as she makes out. Like if you're fully on the bopo train, surely you love your body whatever size you are and would just buy clothes that fit? She probably is spoiling her chances with big brands and I think she knows it. That's what I mean about self-destruction. She can't seem to help herself.

I completely agree about letting the views of about 10 people get to you the way she does. Unfortunately if you're going to make parts of your life public and take the perks that come with being in the public eye, then you have to be prepared for the negative feedback that comes with the positive. I don't think she deals with that side very well and focuses on it far too much. She needs to learn to pick out the constructive parts and ignore the rest. I think her way of coping with any sort of situation is to eat and I think she's attached a lot of emotion to food, positive and negative. It's a dangerous coping technique, particularly when she has said in the past that she has PCOS which puts her at a disadvantage with regards to weight gain anyway. If she doesn't address the situation soon, I don't want to think about what the consequences might be. Sadly one or two zoom sessions a week aren't going to cut it. She needs to accept there's a problem and get some proper help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks like she’s given up she looks so rough. Also a bag of chocolate for breakfast? Even thinking of that makes me feel sick...
48979CD9-C69B-4589-8F77-F63A02AFA858.png

Reactions: 2
I don't think a bag of chocolate is good for people with diverticulitis somehow.

She looks like she’s given up she looks so rough. Also a bag of chocolate for breakfast? Even thinking of that makes me feel sick...
View attachment 334316
But she seems upbeat and happy i thought?

Milli is having a massive bowl of chocolate cereal! Definitely a theme in their house!

She's moaning about her expensive advert calendars not arriving ...that's what happens when you order last minute I guess !

Reactions: 6
She's moaning about her expensive advert calendars not arriving ...that's what happens when you order last minute I guess !
Beyond me why anyone would spend that sort of money on Advent calenders. Some of them are like £50! I'd rather spend a quid on a calender and put the rest towards something I actually want.

She looks like she’s just gave up. Unless it’s for a paid sponsorship post.
I know it’s hard but she needs a kick up the arse to get herself motivated. Not everyone has someone by their sides to give them that kick or push
I’m certainly not bashing anyone for that matter who suffers with depression.

I just feel with her health situation the clear amount of large weight gain won’t be helping her physically emotionally etc. It’s nice to see her doing her work outs but then greeding after even with her stomach situation? None of that had made her think she needs to change something.

Its a vicious cycle so I’m contradicting myself by saying feeling down you don’t wash but not washing keeps you feeling down.
Just things like getting ready, not glam, just a Body & hair wash Clean pyjamas clean around would help. Eating a bit better. Giving yourself tasks around the house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.