Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a total asshole.. last time she did this she was in hospital with her diverticulitis, I hope she’s okay

Reactions: 8
Oh god yeah! Let’s hope she’s alright, I hope 2021 is a year where she gets on top of her health

Reactions: 3
If she is poorly I really really hope she lets that be her final wake up call. I’ve got another theory, maybe she’s in hospital having weight loss story and all the food posts the last two weeks have been millies food and she’s just completely throw us off??

Reactions: 4
She could just be back to work and cba to do stories maybe

I still don't see her having wls. She'd rather spend her money on holidays when we can go i reckon

Also just saw her pal poppy has got a deal with Dr. Martens
She'll be fumin after she went through all that palava buying loads of pairs.

Reactions: 5
She could just be back to work and cba to do stories maybe

I still don't see her having wls. She'd rather spend her money on holidays when we can go i reckon

Also just saw her pal poppy has got a deal with Dr. Martens
She'll be fumin after she went through all that palava buying loads of pairs.
She’s never been off work she’s a key worker

Reactions: 2
She seems really low and this makes me really sad. I love Jess!

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for her obviously feeling crap. We’re in what feels still like a lockdown. Her only going to work and being stuck in is a pain but end of day we’re all very similar to that. She could be going out for walks a ride out somewhere. So unless they both don’t want to go out together maybe it’s her being stuck in the house. There are things to do but watching tele all day in your pyjamas is only so nice for so long. To much of it and I feel ‘depressed’ but I know I could be a lot worse. People are really struggling and what someone might struggle with someone else won’t. We are all different. But her being in the house all the time isn’t going to help her. Fresh air won’t fix depression but it can take your mind away for a little bit.
Even With the crap Weather Get down the beach walk your dog stretch your legs walk around the village listen to music etc.

Reactions: 5
Having a shower isn’t something that needs to be written on a list and ticked off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t see her at all going through a depression? She had a day on the couch and didn’t shower? I’m sorry but that’s a weekly thing for Jess. Jess’s biggest problem is her sheer laziness. My father was bone lazy and you literally can’t beat it out if them. She is just lazy

Reactions: 8
Shes disgusting. She thinks it's funny and cool, probably reading here and getting a kick out of it. However it's far from funny. Her lack of care for herself is shortening her life which is selfish. Get off your morbidly obese backside and take a bit of pride in yourself jess. You're just making yourself look like an idiot and you are wasting the best years of your life for laughs. Sad.

Reactions: 7
Like I always say.. dirty rotten pig - you can add lazy to that too.

Bet her private areas stink. She disgusts me. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

What is going on. She seems a bit unhinged today 😳
She’s manic isn’t she!

Whys she going on about her foisty minge?
I had to search what the word foisty meant.

She’s vile. A big smelly fat duck. I don’t think I can watch her anymore. I’m officially disgusted.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.