Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just one, lonely sad piece of broccoli? I’m genuinely so worried about Jess. Her eating habits are one of the most unhealthy I’ve ever seen. She nearly always eats carby rich beige food and that can’t be good for her. She even has had a dodgy belly these few days and still keeps packing in the food nonstop. Do not be surprised if she gets hospitalised again
0D63BE09-ED7F-45AD-A7E1-DFEDB3A6733D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't know how she can move eating all that she does because you feel so bloated and heavy when you're big and keep shoveling in the food - I felt like that 4.5 stone heavier, which us still a LOT LOT lighter than Jess, and even when I've had 2 days 'off plan" (not calorie counting), like I have this weekend, I feel bloated and like shite! 😩

Reactions: 1
Ahh that roast dinner 😂😂😂

It’s absolutely no surprise Jess feels so ill. Just looking at how much she’s eating and I’m sure she’s not showing us everything she eats either.

also absolutely convinced they are siblings. The resemblance is bloody uncanny

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why it would surprise myself or anyone for that matter the crazy beige carb meat filled dinners she does.
Don’t get me wrong I like a bit of mash a bit of roasties parsnips but I also like some
Veg in there. And not one piece of broc hahaha or a mountain. Well I could plate a mountain but I couldn’t eat it all, even as the over indulgent gal I am. There’s kind of a line I suppose. If it’s one off thing but it’s clearly alll the time with her meals.
Like the double burgers for tea every other night
It’s made me laugh but actually it’s not funny. She clearly uses food for everything going on in life. Like food when sad, depressed stressed happy celebrating or just simply waking up in the morning... I feel bad for her.

Reactions: 4
I feel like I’ve missed something she has cooked enough food to feed an army ? Is she taking dinners to family members I.e her elderly grandparents? Surely all that food isn’t just for her and milli ?

Reactions: 6
I feel like I’ve missed something she has cooked enough food to feed an army ? Is she taking dinners to family members I.e her elderly grandparents? Surely all that food isn’t just for her and milli ?
She said its for her grandparents too

Reactions: 5
It’s for her grandparents too but I’m still convinced they’re going to eat most of it. Jess’ grandparents aren’t as big as her and milli. And she probably says that so that it doesn’t seem as bad,because she’s probably aware that they seem like absolute fat greedy pigs

It’s for her grandparents too but I’m still convinced they’re going to eat most of it. Jess’ grandparents aren’t as big as her and milli. And she probably says that so that it doesn’t seem as bad,because she’s probably aware that they seem like absolute fat greedy pigs
Yeah even taking her grandparents into consideration that’s a lot of food there was enough there to feed about 10 people lol

Reactions: 3
Why must she film herself shovelling more food in her gob at 9 9 clock at night!? After a full day of eating tit no doubt.

Reactions: 9
I bet they had company around for lunch but didn’t show it. Christ, there was enough for 6 people there.

Reactions: 3
Just one, lonely sad piece of broccoli? I’m genuinely so worried about Jess. Her eating habits are one of the most unhealthy I’ve ever seen. She nearly always eats carby rich beige food and that can’t be good for her. She even has had a dodgy belly these few days and still keeps packing in the food nonstop. Do not be surprised if she gets hospitalised again
View attachment 311629
Omg your posts always have me crying with laughter 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.