Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont see the point in having a 'christmas' dinner when its only a few weeks away.
Takes all the fun out of having it 😫

Reactions: 8
I actually feel a little bit queasy thinking about all the food they’ve had this weekend. All those baked goods, that massive afternoon tea, the roast later today... 🤢
Don’t forget the pies and brownies and carrot cake

Reactions: 6
My husband eats tinned peas with nearly every meal 🤣🤣 I prefer sweetcorn 😁 the gammon looks blody awful. I re read her post the other day when she was in hospital with diverticulitis. She said on her post that what she had but she didnt know much about it as she hadnt spoken to the dr yet. So hher saying she 'thinks' that's what it is or 'it's supposed' to be that, shes talking rubbish. Looking back she was out on the piss within days so can quite believe that's why the antibiotics didnt get finished. She was out on the lash alot on the lead up to last christmas.

Reactions: 4
I just assumed she was taking it to her grandparents and maybe even a drop-off round her mum’s.

Reactions: 6
She’s made 12 Yorkshire puddings! Isn’t there only two of them eating? 😂🤢
All that food is for 4 people ! Her, Milli and her grandparents...such a lack of decent vegetables, which usually make up the majority of my sunday lunch , and 3 different lots of meat as well as 2 different potatoes ...😵

Reactions: 2
All that food is for 4 people ! Her, Milli and her grandparents...such a lack of decent vegetables, which usually make up the majority of my sunday lunch , and 3 different lots of meat as well as 2 different potatoes ...😵
Oh I see I didn’t know her Gruhnmuhhhhh was going 😂

• Haha
She literally has one piece of veg on her dinner a solitary piece of brocolli😂 my roast is usually mostly veg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.