Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the tree. Not loving that she's had a shower and in her new jammies but her mingng hair is still in them plaits 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
So I noticed Milli was wearing a different t-shirt 🥳 few stories later hes bleeping back in the other one 🤦🏽‍♀️ hope he's washed it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hate the lay out of the tree and sofa situation.

Can’t cope with the fact she’s wearing a shacket like a top!?

• Haha
I’m a bit late but sorry - there is nothing worse then someone pissed up bothered your bleeping head and making you film them dancing and barely bending at all. I’m with Milli - she’s a dick.

• Haha
My husband is a big grinch but I tell him to get to f"ck if hes not happy about me getting excited about christmas🤣 he doesnt drink either so hes got to be pretty tolerant if I've had a few. But again I'd tell him to get over himself and go to bed if he wasnt happy. I know I'm annoying in both aspects so equally I'd accept being told to do one as well 🤣🤣 shes obviously just not happy she wasnt getting her way, which we have seen before, and gone into a strop. I can imagine shes really really irritating pissed so I'd prob be annoyed at her too.

The christmas tree pics are just weird. I dont like how they have changed the living room around either.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to milli she does always get her way with him, I don’t know many men who would pose in front of the tree like that for photos. I do think you ladies were right now that I look back, I think she didn’t get her own way and cracked it

Reactions: 5
See, I think Paul puts up with alot of stuff that most men wouldn't because he's like her, lazy so anything for an easy life and also enjoys the perks of her influencer status .. gifted stays at cabins, gifted food / sweets / treats etc.

Do they own their house or just rented?

Reactions: 2
See, I think Paul puts up with alot of stuff that most men wouldn't because he's like her, lazy so anything for an easy life and also enjoys the perks of her influencer status .. gifted stays at cabins, gifted food / sweets / treats etc.

Do they own their house or just rented?
I think they're buying it, I may well be wrong but I'm sure she said once when we bought this

Reactions: 3
Oh I just noticed it was me who won the title competition. I am so happy! Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she said she was doing a Christmas dinner today? Tinned peas and packet stuffing?? Where are the sprouts ? Where is the turkey ? ...so what's she's actually doing is making a standard Sunday lunch! Although I've never had tinned peas on a Sunday lunch ever !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she said she was doing a Christmas dinner today? Tinned peas and packet stuffing?? Where are the sprouts ? Where is the turkey ? ...so what's she's actually doing is making a standard Sunday lunch! Although I've never had tinned peas on a Sunday lunch ever !
Tinned peas are just wrong on so many levels.

• Sick
I actually feel a little bit queasy thinking about all the food they’ve had this weekend. All those baked goods, that massive afternoon tea, the roast later today... 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.