Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chirpy

Why is she baking all that stuff when she’s been so poorly? I can’t see carrot cakes & trays of brownies helping at all! I’ve got more time for Jess than I have for a lot of Instagrammers, but some of the stuff she does just baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Wow Jess has got to have one of the most avoidant personalities I’ve ever seen... 23000 emails!!!!!! TWENTY THREE THOUSAND! It literally takes seconds to delete emails but she’s let it build up to the point it would take hours

• Wow

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
She appears to have swapped the BLM posts for backing music where every other word is ni**** - the mind boggles.

• Wow

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
I liked her q + a session last night. Wish she hadn't used the purple shampoo on her hair though. It looked lovely and blond when she had it done. Looks awful now.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sorry but are people stupid? An influencer is never ever genuine because it’s about money. They’re making money off of everything they ever say to you. It astounds me that because Jess is funny people think she’s genuine? Just by sharing those small businesses they will send her items as a way of saying thanks - she’s done this all to Grab some freebies. Is she as bad as dani and Callie? NO but does she have the following they have? NO. Give it another 100K of followers and Jess will be just like the others

Furnessian

VIP Member
I also don’t think she should try on the clothes that are clearly too small for her and which she intends to send back. Some things you don’t need to try on to know they won’t fit. The eventual owner of those clothes won’t thank you for it.

Lovemaci

Oh god jess 😳she's clearly not feeling herself at the minute and shouldn't have done these mortifying videos. I feel a bit sorry for her she should delete these and just take a break 😢

There was a while there when I really went off Jess and seriously debated unfollowing, but I have to admit I’ve been enjoying her content a lot more recently.

She seems to have got herself out of the funk she was in? I love seeing bigger people being unapologetic about their size whilst also taking care of themselves and respecting their body. Jess is always going to struggle with food (as I am, myself) but I’m enjoying seeing her doing her fitness Marshall again and talking about exercise from a larger persons perspective- that it’s difficult but try to find something you enjoy and keep mixing it up etc. I’ve also been enjoying her outfits a lot more of recent. She looks really pretty and happy at the moment.

Even found myself having a little laugh at her robot wars commentary, and I don’t know what’s happened to me! Just seem to be enjoying her a lot more recently. Think it might be because I’ve gone off Poppy, who seems to be copying Jess a fair bit at the moment AND regularly flouting herself breaking the lockdown rules to her followers. Apparently I can only enjoy one of them at a time 😂

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That pasta was an abomination but I did think the story around it was sweet!

I was thinking this morning about how grateful I am that she’s stopped the ten minute takeover bit she used to do!

Reactions: 9

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
She cut on the counter ☹ then gave it a quick squirt and wipe... certainly not a proper wash down having just cut raw chicken on it ...raw meat is the worst for bad bacterias ...
As I've said I know I'm a paranoid bitch but she's taking it to the extreme. There could be chicken under her nails or anything 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I feel that she is lazy with her hygiene but if we remember when she was showing us that grim shower she has it does look very cramp for someone her size i feel she cant fit in there probably and very restricted and possibly playing on her mind that omg im huge i cant fit in my shower so hides under a rock and ignores it and just eats more
I think she is more a bath girl ...
I genuinely believe if jess started doing sw or something she'd gain a huge number of followers and make great money. She's hilarious, would love to follow her journey to health.
Slimming World !!! Its fact that those clubs don't work long term and go against the whole bopo movement... I sincerely hope she doesn't go down that route and I personally would unfollow and think a lot would do the same.

Last edited:

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
She looked great in the denim dress and I thought it was styled well. A size 28 looked like it fitted great, so the fact she claims to have sized up etc is 🙄🙄. Deal with it Jess, you ARE a size 28. Not a 24 anymore!

Also, based on the poll she done the other day, it looks like we’re in for another nonsensical ASOS haul in the next couple of days.
Brace yourselves guys, Jess will probably order a shit ton of too small size 24 clothes and we will be seeing a lot of her big protruding belly 😫

• Haha

theodorable

I hate to be this person but I’m just so fed up with how misleading and delusional Jess is with her size.
I’ve followed her for ages and I distinctly remember when she posted this first picture cause I thought she looked great and seemed in a great headspace. Wearing swimwear was always something I struggled with. She says in this that it’s true to size and she got a 22. She was a 22 for ages and now in the second photo she’s still trying to cling to being a 24? It’s so wrong to use swipe ups do ads profiting off people buying clothes when you’re misrepresenting your size.
It’s also sad on Jess’ part that she won’t just either do something about it if she’s too unhappy to admit it or just embrace it as she’s meant to be bopo!

Attachments