Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkaroundyou

Well done her for trying to improve her health and be accountable. exercise isn’t just for weight loss but I think if she sticks to it, she’ll have a great result in her mental and physical health
Exactly! I actually only started to enjoy exercise when I stopped using it as a tool for weight loss. I like her honesty when she says she’d rather sit on the sofa as I can really identify with that feeling ha.

Reactions: 10

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I’m a 26 with big hips and bum and she’s at least as big as me, I thought in the bopo world your size doesn’t matter so why say you’re smaller than you are?

All the coats looked horrific, the flasher joke was ridiculously misjudged and she should not be that red and out of breath after trying on a few coats!!

• Heart
However, expensive brands are not necessarily better and not everyone can spend loads on daily make up.
She spent like £30 on a couple of bars of chocolate the other week 😂 100% she can afford it and has been gifted expensive makeup, she just chooses to buy that cheap stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Edit - GRANDAD BROWS This is what it reminds me off crazy wild grandad brows 🤣
I personally don’t like the brow lamination. I can’t say everyone’s look bad, I just think whether or not you have long eyebrow hair or shirt to ‘pull it off’ you need a full brow. But again I don’t like them, some people’s look nice but jess’s would maybe look better if the hair was trimmed to the same length.

She must feel comfortable though in her own skin to not wash it when it’s like that. I on the other hand would be worried about what other people not would think but in case it had a scent 🤢 they could Smell.
Brow lamination looks bloody awful, IMO! 😑

• Haha

theodorable

With two of the coats that don’t fasten she says it’s because of her fat ass and big hips.. not the bulging tummy it clearly can’t close over? She is in denial about her size for sure and it’s sad. Who keeps coats that don’t even fit? She’s been refusing to size up to a 26 for ages now

HappyFox

If she got off her arse and got some fresh air that might help her a bit.... no wonder she feels down and flat.. I know they are in lockdown but she could still go for a walk surely? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Furnessian

VIP Member
I would never buy a coat that didn’t fasten comfortably. I’m plus-sized too and I realise that cut varies wildly and one size doesn’t fit all body shapes but there is no need to wear stuff that doesn’t fit any more

I’m going to unfollow Jess now. That flasher mac story is the last straw. Not funny and something a lot of people have experienced and found traumatic. She certainly has a weird sense of humour at times.

• Wow

Snoopy29

Serious question for you all, when you're cutting chicken 🤢 do you cut out the white bits or just chop chop and cook???? Can't deal with her cutting raw meat dancing around the place
I thought the same!
Not only that but picking up her gin glass with raw chicken on her hands, she’s going to give herself salmonella as I doubt she’ll wash the glass before touching it again!

• Sick

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I agree , she’s sly as fuck
I was puzzled that she hasn't had time to compile a list of small businesses that she’s been promising for days but she swiftly managed to post slide after slide of all the freebies she has received promoting their businesses again !!! . all a bit dodgy really !

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Why did she not BUY a pair of the earrings from pickle and polish if she lost one instead of just not wearing any. Fuck me pink. Where is the support there 🙄

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
She got those pjs last year and has worn them most days since. I would bet my house on the fact she doesn't wash them before wearing them everyday! Infact im so sure - if I'm wrong ill sniff the crotch of them 😫

• Sick
  • Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
I feel like its the curse of the Influencers in lockdown. They've had no content since they've been stuck in their houses so have all became shadows of themselves with absolutley nothing to share

Jess, callie thorpe, poppy adams...

GossBoss

VIP Member
My Yours delivery arrived today .... And I'm so disappointed . .. because I love it all 🤷 I ordered 12 things in total and apart from 3 which are instantly going back as they look huge, I'm really pleased, hey ho, it's good to treat yourself eh 😄
I think their sizes must come up big though as I could actually size down in most things. I've not tried anything on yet as had a busy day & didn't get in till late but I'm loving it all so far ☺

• Wow

InstaFamous

Those pjs again today 🥴 honestly must stink so bad of arse they are fit for the bin. Shes had more wear out of those this year than anything else inc her uniform. She needs to invest in new pj's
You just know it’s one of those situations where when she stands up from the couch, there’s an arsey smell that takes a few minutes to dissipate.

• Haha
  • Sick