Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Just going through her profile and I think she looks SO good in these photos and I prefer her hair bright blonde, it lights up her face! 😊

Yes, I agree with that! Nobody gets on with their partner all the time, so it's not real all that sickly sweet, lovely dovey crap.
She looks fit on the pic on the left!! ❤❤

Reactions: 1

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Chopping the chicken and then grabbing her glass without washing her hands 😭🤢🤮🤒
I couldn’t handle this and stopped watching 🤮 I always have a bowl of soapy water ready when handling meat. I’m so paranoid about spreading raw meat germs. How is she so unaware 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I feel like she can't win though. Having biscuits without a pt session 'she needs to sort herself out'

Biscuits and a pt session is better than nowt 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s where most would stop though - jade will be wolfing down the overpriced, rubbish chocolate, a dinner that’s the size of 2 adult portions, more crap. If you want something sweet after the gym, grab a piece of fruit, protein shake,etc. She is ruining her insides with her food choices. Like others said, she could lose weight quite quickly if she started reigning that in.
She works part time - easily has the time to focus on looking after herself.

• Sad

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Omg her hair is disgusting in those recent stories
I'm dying for her to decide to go til Christmas without makeup, unless she's going out. I want to see if it makes a big difference to her skin. Imagine she did that and showered even every second day

• Haha

TrulyScrumptious

Another corned beef fan here 🙋‍♀️ Have to agree for what is seen as cheap crap is actually quite expensive here in Ireland anyway ! I've seen it for 3.99 up to 5.50 for a tin !!

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I agree. The dress is not to my taste but it’s good to see her wearing something which properly fits. She claimed it was too big but it’s not. Usually the buttons are straining over her, but not this time. I wish she’d stop squeezing into clothes which are too small.
Agree, suits her. Might not suit me but defo looks well and nice fit

McNuggets

Chatty Member
I know this is the wrong thread but just wondering if anyone knows if Grace Victory has a thread? Can’t seem to find one?

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Klarna is the ultimate influencer tool - buy now pay in 30 days. They get them, try on and film it, add the swipe ups then send back. They make money from it and don’t have to pay for any clothes. Klarna etc is handy as I like to use it when I’m unsure if something will fit etc but as soon as I know I’m keeping something I pay the balance in full
It’s also very dangerous
I much prefer clear pay where you make one payment the day you order and then the remainder over the next four weeks
I ordered mollie mae hair curlers on clear pay and got some money off so it came to 78 and I paid £19 something first payment there and then then another 3 payments of £19

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Maybe I’m
Just overly sensitive to the question for my own reasons but fair enough, we’re all entitled to our opinions
My heart goes out to you if you are struggling with anything to do with pregnancy. 💗

🤮🤮🤮🤮 her and milli look so alike it’s vile
I think that’s the weight because if you look at earlier pictures he’s actually not bad when he’s thinner and Jess is absolutely gorgeous. That’s not me saying that you can’t be curvy and gorgeous btw

Madamex

VIP Member
I feel that she is lazy with her hygiene but if we remember when she was showing us that grim shower she has it does look very cramp for someone her size i feel she cant fit in there probably and very restricted and possibly playing on her mind that omg im huge i cant fit in my shower so hides under a rock and ignores it and just eats more
Oh and has baths!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Jess can be quite weird on her stories sometimes... also her skin 😣 it was looking quite nice there after that treatment she had