Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I’ve done the role she used to do but for a different bank. Basically just reviewing what people have and referring them to people qualified to help like mortgage advisors etc. She’ll maybe do low key things like current and savings accounts but nothing that requires actual ‘advice’
I really hope Jess doesn’t turn into one of the influencers who leave their job and do Instagram full time

Reactions: 2

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I train during my work day. I have a fully shower and hair wash when I have done! I could never sit in my own sweat!
I’m badly organised so when I workout in the middle of the day, I end up working straight after. I mean - a few hours in your own home won’t hurt but Jess takes the fucking piss and will be swearing the same stuff at 11pm at night

Reactions: 1

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I just don’t understand how they could possibly even eat all of that food? This is coming from a fellow fattie 😂
She mentioned something about taking something to her gran, but who knows? I'd happily face plant all those cakes, but I'd probably be in a food coma or pass out, and I'm issue free and much, much lighter! 🥴😂

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I had just logged in to actually stick up for Jess for a moment! Normally she pissed me off with the “sizing up” etc. We all know some brands are different for sizes (e.g. H&M I am 2 or 3 sizes bigger there it’s mental 🤣). Anyway when I saw her in them Adidas leggings the other day (before she showed they didn’t fit) I thought oh fuck I’ve ordered them, oh fuck I’ve ordered the same size (2XL) thinking oh shit were the same size and I’m deluded. I am usually a size 24. Then I saw they didn’t fit her and felt relieved slightly. I must say, she did better than me! I couldn’t get them on at all. I probably could have done a Jess and stretched them to fuck trying to get them on but I couldn’t even get them past half way up my thighs. I am normally a size 24 and occasionally a 26, but generally 24. Adidas state these are a 24-26. Not a chance, I wouldn’t even say they were more like a 22, I’d say 20 or even larger 18. There was no way I could have got even close to wearing them.

Super pissed off as I ordered 3 Adidas leggings from very and every pair was the same. To be honest it was that bad I don’t even know why I tried the other 2 pairs 🤣😂
The Adidas leggings with the thicker band at the top come up better I think, not great but they have a bit more in them to pull them up lol, think I still had to size up in them though as they are quite thick x

Shivers

VIP Member
Oooooohhh I really like that red dress. I might actually order it! Did anyone else think it looked a wee bit see through at the bra part? Maybe just me, I wasn’t sure.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Mineral makeup has come so far and it’s definitely not overpriced. I couldn’t stand to have the cheap stuff on my skin for 8 plus hours. For as long as I’ve been following Jess she’s complained about her skin but has never made any sort of effort to try and fix it. I really do think this is just her personality and who she is as a a person which is naturally quite lazy
Her skin looks really clogged up too which is probably due to the cheap shit she slavers on.
Also no one is saying that she has to buy high end makeup, but there are so many brands on ASOS that are affordable but yet still good! You get what you pay for and when it comes to skincare and makeup paying less = getting a shittier product that clogs skin and pores

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I am not sure she lost weight. But you can tell the difference when she wears clothes whose size and type actually suit her.

I think the length is ok for her.
Yes ...the picture above doesn't show how short it actually is but on her video on Instagram you can see it properly.

It is amazing the difference makeup makes to her face. I have quite bad acne and never feel like I get the coverage and results she does from foundation and concealer - I wonder if her videos are filtered?

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Having seen her and Poppy Adams both in dye tie tracksuits I've come to the conclusion just because you can wear something maybe sometimes you really shouldn't..!
I think it looks better on jess but also find it really odd how they seem to do a lot of the same adds.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
There was a while there when I really went off Jess and seriously debated unfollowing, but I have to admit I’ve been enjoying her content a lot more recently.

She seems to have got herself out of the funk she was in? I love seeing bigger people being unapologetic about their size whilst also taking care of themselves and respecting their body. Jess is always going to struggle with food (as I am, myself) but I’m enjoying seeing her doing her fitness Marshall again and talking about exercise from a larger persons perspective- that it’s difficult but try to find something you enjoy and keep mixing it up etc. I’ve also been enjoying her outfits a lot more of recent. She looks really pretty and happy at the moment.

Even found myself having a little laugh at her robot wars commentary, and I don’t know what’s happened to me! Just seem to be enjoying her a lot more recently. Think it might be because I’ve gone off Poppy, who seems to be copying Jess a fair bit at the moment AND regularly flouting herself breaking the lockdown rules to her followers. Apparently I can only enjoy one of them at a time 😂
Sloppy poppy does seem to be copying her I noticed she also started doing workouts, funnily enough it was after we mentioned it on here. Think she’s a regular reader here😫😂

hi poppy! I’ve given you a nickname, sloppy poppy, hope you like it hun😂

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I agree. The dress is not to my taste but it’s good to see her wearing something which properly fits. She claimed it was too big but it’s not. Usually the buttons are straining over her, but not this time. I wish she’d stop squeezing into clothes which are too small.
She’s definitely in denial about her size