Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Can we add spam as a food of topic. As I was made to have that as a child and sas traumatised and equally as insulted by it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

Yeah to be fair I feel for Jess because I have a bigger bum and find similar issues with bottoms. I’ve always wanted to invest in a pair of Khloe Kardashain good Americans because you can get them tailored based on your butt size 🤣 has anyone ever owned a pair ?
Yes they are lush

I want a pair of the new ones too

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I don’t live in England but wasn’t Boris harping on about people still going to hospital appointments as normal?
Yea, I'm sure they were all saying that. She said at the time she got it explained and given leaflets but didnt really understand/pay attention. She was going to join some groups in the summer but who knows if she did or not 🙄

Sezmayers1

Yes I find her quite likable.. X
Haven’t seen one, but I don’t find Sam to preachy and at least she had an actually job and is training to be a carer.

Fair play, at least Poppy is exercising. Hopefully with some walks and stuff, it might motivate her to eat better.

Charliebilly

Yeh I think so too, she looks and seems completely flat and is probably depressed. 🙁 I know she's in lockdown and it's probably killing her not being able to honour drinking 🙄, but I'm in lockdown and a lot of other people are, so you've just got to get on with it. At least she's got a job and a roof over her head.

I've only followed for for about 2 months, so what was the situation with having deals with Pink Clove and Yours? 🤔
She used to work a lot with yours, but the main one was pink clove. She went down to London and did a middling thing with them, was on their website and even had her own range of “picks” with them.. then it all stopped

I think they might have a limit because I remember her saying the reason she wanted folk to share their codes is because she couldn't claim anymore 🙈🙈 she must have run out of credit so sharing it again. Shes not shy to make the most of it and shes admitted as much. Which to me is disgusting any time of year but especially now. I dont know how so many people think shes real. Shes just an act.
There is a cap as other accounts I follow stop every so often because they reach their limit

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Ooooh I must heve missed that, I watch most of her stories with the sound off though so that's my fault!
Yea I usually do too but I must have been listening the other day 🤣 she made a bit of a point about it which is probably what peaked my interest. Her gran used to make about 5 desserts on a Sunday so I feel they are very much into sweet things 🙄

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Okay I’m feeling really sorry for Jess after watching those latest stories.. I think because this one hits a little home for me. My father was exactly the same as milli and literally sucked the fun out of everything and i remember my mum being so down about it like Jess. After awhile we stopped celebrating things like Christmas and stopped putting up decorations because of him. Mum is away from him
Now but I’ll never forget how sad it made her.

I’ve said it before and kinda got shot down but I truly do wonder if those two are happy and whether a lot of the way Jess is is because those two are just stuck in a rut
I just watched her stories and felt sorry for her. 😞 She was quite funny and not doing anything wrong, so knowing how depressed and stuck in a rut she's been, he should have let her be happy. 😟

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
It’s also very dangerous
I much prefer clear pay where you make one payment the day you order and then the remainder over the next four weeks
I ordered mollie mae hair curlers on clear pay and got some money off so it came to 78 and I paid £19 something first payment there and then then another 3 payments of £19
Clearpay is fortnightly :)

PinkandTwinkly

I've noticed that a lot of Youtubers but coats that don't fit and say, they'd never wear them shut anyway
I don't get that. I've got a few fitted jackets that aren't comfortable done up as they pull at the shoulders as my boobs steal too much space but my winter coat I'll size up so I can fully zip myself in!

I do disagree with people saying she's a 28 plus tho. I'm a 26/28 and she's definitely a lot smaller than me (based on us ordering the same thing) She's very pair shaped tho whereas Im more like Mr Bump with boobs.
So that might make a difference

She said shes making the cakes for her gran and mum as well. Then the sunday roast is for them all too. Even with that, it's still a hell of a lot of cake and it looks like shes sampling most of it too.

Shes either completely in denial or totally stupid, I think it's a bit of both. Shes so bloody greedy she cant even skip the shit food for more than a day for the sake of her health.
Ooooh I must heve missed that, I watch most of her stories with the sound off though so that's my fault!