Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I think the cut is really nice and the colour is definitely much nicer than the grey. I think in the daylight it’ll look good. She suits it light blonde.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I actually came on here to say I’m loving that she’s doing that. It makes a huge change to see an influencer sharing and actually making posts about independent businesses. I own an independent business and it’s been extremely hard especially because of Covid. Seeing influencers like Callie/Dani etc always advertising Amazon or Tesco is irritating. I don’t really think Jess is doing it to grab freebies, I think she’s genuinely a nice gal, and knows there are business’ struggling, if she was advertising amazon would you be happier? Cause I sure as heck wouldn’t be! I’m sick of people like Dani V or Callie sharing things that are gifted to them and advertising it to their followers, they don’t care and have certainly not done what Jess is doing. Good on her I say

Also I actually like Jess, most the time she’s one of the most likeable ones, so I’m sad to see she’s having a flare up again. Although it’s her own fault, she doesn’t eat healthy at all, her condition she has is made worse by unhealthy eating and obesity. If only she took better care of her diet!! Eating chocolate sugary pastries won’t help her will it!!View attachment 303476
No I wouldn't be happier if she was advertising amazon etc. I just meant from my comment that I hope she's sharing small businesses in a good way like and not just to get free stuff. I'd always shop with small businesses and would love to see her advertise things she buys from some of them that's all 😊 not a fan of amazon etc at all 👍😄

JSquared

VIP Member
She should have booked her facial for tomorrow for before they go home, so she can have the rest of the day to be make up free.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
If she wants lilac hair why doesn’t she just get that done at the hairdressers? Seems weird
Yeah surprised she hasn’t because the bottom
Half looked more purple the top looked like blonde, that’s obviously not light enough to absorb all the left on for a while purple shampoo.

Pandap

Chatty Member
I can’t be the only one who would have at least removed the crumbs before letting someone touch my manky oven?

(Mines not manky because I’m not a scruff)

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
She used to work a lot with yours, but the main one was pink clove. She went down to London and did a middling thing with them, was on their website and even had her own range of “picks” with them.. then it all stopped
Oh right, she had it quite good, then? I wonder what happened.... 🤔

GossBoss

VIP Member
I think I remember her saying she’s an advisor? She said it a few weeks/days ago I believe
She's is, she's not on the desk so to speak, she would see people in one of the booths/rooms sometimes by appointment or if they go in & want to speak privately. She's probably got some specific account customers she looks after too.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I think there does come a point when you get older that the size becomes less important and its more about the fit of the clothes. It's not a secret that sizing is very different depending where you shop ...Jess appeared to fit so well into the Yours clothing where as Asos just doesn't work on her body type...I really don't understand why she didn't buy some coats from Yours ...well I think I do know...she probably couldn't AL the Yours clothes the way she has the Asos ones...I'm becoming increasingly more disappointed with her tbh ...she may not do as many ads as the likes of Callie Thorpe but she certainly is cashing in dishonestly by sending all those coats back but attaching AL before she does..
Yeah it’s true. I’ve never know anyone to order so many coats 🤣 and I thought the point of a swipe up is if you like the item and would recommend it.

by the sounds of it she didn’t like any of them🤦🏼‍♀️

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Ahhhhhhh I retract my Adidas comment. The leggings have always fit me like a glove but I've no arse - plenty of meat though 😂

grace28

Chatty Member
I see the vile creature that is fullerfigurebust is all over it.

She’s being less irritating in the last few weeks in fairness

grace28

Chatty Member
Is there a thread for fattyboomtatty?
Haven’t seen one, but I don’t find Sam to preachy and at least she had an actually job and is training to be a carer.

Fair play, at least Poppy is exercising. Hopefully with some walks and stuff, it might motivate her to eat better.

TheMeg

And tbh corned beef isn’t exactly that cheap anyway. I know people
Might think other. But yeah it’s a popular up here. My mother Often makes a corned beef pie and also my dad tends to buy in corned beef slices for work bait.
Exactly, I’m not really sure what the OP was getting at other than to be completely offensive.