Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more the styling to be honest. The dress is too tight on her tummy and too long in the arms. It's just very unflattering. She actually looks miserable in it. I'd add a photo but I don't know how to 😄
I remember seeing this when it first came on the site and I thought wtf, why would they put this picture on the website? It does not make me want to buy it when it's gaping at her belly. It looks really scruffy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing this when it first came on the site and I thought wtf, why would they put this picture on the website? It does not make me want to buy it when it's gaping at her belly. It looks really scruffy and unprofessional.
She just looks so uncomfortable in it. The photos from the back are dreadful too. I'm not even slagging Jess off for this, like you I'm just shocked that Pink Clove were happy to put the photos on their site 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So anyone can get links but you can't create a swipe up unless you've 10k followers is it?
I think that is the case yes which is why they all get soo excited once they hit a certain level of followers!

Followers = prizes aka as AL / gifted goodies/ freebies !!

Followers = aka take the piss/ affiliate link any old rubbish / affiliate everything/ affiliate link gifted items / don't actually buy the item themselves but affiliate link it anyway / and my personal favourite ..do a haul , affiliate link it all then send everything back for a refund!

Reactions: 9
I mean I love corned beef it’s my poverty guilty pleasure a good corned beef toastie but Jesus Jess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha two ingredient but then you needed pasta, mushrooms and also garlic bread for what she was doing. Sorry like I love a corned beef toastie but as a mince replacement for spaghetti Bol. And tbh the price of corned beef these days she’s be better off using mince hahaha 😂

Also a can’t get over how greasy her face is looking. Or maybe oily. But why not just wasj
Your face when you get in. I mean she ended up napping for why ever why not after wash your make up off Jess. It would really
Your skin to just be clean.

Watching her stories it made me feel like my skin was grimy becuase of how hers was.
I couldn’t be sitting around like that.

Reactions: 5
Like I get when your working all day you just want to throw a meal together. When I was commuting I didn’t want to cook a meal from scratch when I got home. However given the current circumstances I’m wfh and make every effort to cook from scratch and eat healthier meals . Millie is wfh and doesn’t she work part time ? Every meal she shares (that she has actually some what prepared/ cooked) is junk food and processed. It really is pure laziness on their behalf

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.