Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a date on Thursday - the first in a long time! I looked on Jess’ page to see if I could find the link to that red/maroon dress she did the other day, can’t find it. I have done a Jess though and ordered a dress from ASOS on klarna 🤣 to be fair I have done it though as I have ordered two sizes as I haven’t bought any clothes for so long I’m not sure if I could fit in the size I’d normally get. I will be paying the bill as soon as I have sent back the dress I don’t keep. Frustrating that the actual links for items were only on swipe ups on stories - I have looked on pinkclove but can’t find it anywhere. Bet one of you finds it instantly 😂 not often I’d have thought I’d actually look to Jess for fashion advice these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not my idea of a pie ...and puff pastry for a lid but you wouldn't line a pie dish with it and then fill it with stodge like that...no chance in hell it will rise or cook properly....guaranteed she has a soggy bottom!!
I spotted a tin of corned beef in the cupboard last night when I was boiling pasta and and I thought to myself I genuinely couldn’t put those two together! Haha

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Jess’s skin looks absolutely horrendous today 😣 stop spending money on food and oven cleaners and go get your skin looked at Jess ffs

When I say ‘food’, I’m talking about the chocolate from australia and the huge box of lollies

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I agree, they’re both like little kids! I’d hate to see them have any real responsibility like having to look after a sick family member or something like that. They would crumble

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Oh god. That readly ad... I just can’t.
I wondered why she had normal clothes on the other day after work and not her usual minging pyjamas that look like they smell of arse. It was to film that cringy shit. She puts the effort into that though fair play 😂 maybe if bare minerals paid her they'd have got a bit of effort too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Does anyone genuinely find her funny? Because I don’t... she tries way too hard to be funny and it just makes her look like a tit.
65764272-D012-4D16-B855-29F2490A35D8.png

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
She mentioned something about taking something to her gran, but who knows? I'd happily face plant all those cakes, but I'd probably be in a food coma or pass out, and I'm issue free and much, much lighter! 🥴😂
I faintly remember her saying she’s going to bring her grandparents some Xmas dinner lol

New thread title:

i can’t stop eating, pass the pie, I need to lose weight and have a wash, but I can’t be bothered to even try

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes it is a controversial thing with diet and skin. My sister has horrific acne, like proper acne that has left her with scarring all over her face and she is a super healthy vegan, her skin was the same when she ate loads of meat years ago - it’s all hormonal. The only way she can control it is to take hormone altering birth control which isn’t something she agrees with - it’s such a shame.

• Sad
  • Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
She’s not got that shacket on again, has she? I unfollowed last night because of that terribly misjudged “flasher mac” story but I’m going to have to refollow to see how the shacket is doing, aren’t I?

• Haha

AuntieSocial

That coat is still far to small though 😂
I agree. The dress is not to my taste but it’s good to see her wearing something which properly fits. She claimed it was too big but it’s not. Usually the buttons are straining over her, but not this time. I wish she’d stop squeezing into clothes which are too small.

GossBoss

VIP Member
All this corned beef chat has been very interesting and entertaining I must say ....

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but one of my late Nannies (my actual Nan, not someone who looked after me, my Mum did that) used to sit in front of the gas fire a lot of the time & because of that we used to say she had corned beef legs, if I say that to some of my friends now they know exactly what I mean 🤣 🤷

They were kinda "mottled" like corned beef looks (or did, I actually haven't looked at any for at least 25years I should think)

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I can’t believe she abs just advertised to 72,000 people that she didn’t finish her antibiotics last time, kept them and then has just taken them now. That’s exactly what you are told not to do! You take them as told and don’t hoard them. What a bloody idiot. It’s just such an irresponsible thing to do!
I was shocked at that! She needs to speak to her doctor about her symptoms as it might not even be that condition!

My hair is greasy so I wash it every morning. I can't even wash it on the night because it will get greasy overnight (restless sleeper). I have tried using that dry shampoo, but it still feels minging. I think she leaves it unwashed to prolong her hair colour. Personally, I use a colour bomb conditioner every few washes to help my colour last longer.

I honestly don't know how she can go out for a meal without washing her hair first. I would feel dirty. I won't even pop to the shop 2 mins away with greasy hair! It reminds me of smelly teenage boys in the 90s with those curtain hairstyles! I don't think it'll be doing her skin any favours either leaving it greasy for days on end. Bork.
Without knowing much about you, if you wash your hair daily it produces more oil so will stay oily. I have greasy hair and used to be the same, I have tried for so long to get to washing my hair less often and 2 days isnt too bad now but it’s taken so so long. I want to get to 3. Generally washing your hair every day only makes it greasier

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She showed us ( dare I mention the corned beef word again !! ) her corned beef pie dinner plate a few days ago ....massive slice of pie, big old pile of roast potatoes and a tiny pile of vegetables. Now don't get me wrong I love a dinner of carbs but I only do it occasionally as it's not great for the old bod or complexion long term ...

• Haha