Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm trying to work out whether she is genuinely just after hoover maintenance advice or if she is subtlety on the beg for a new hoover ? Isn't awful that it's become soo bad with all of them that you now immediately have that thought ...
I think it’s because they don’t clean the filter, she doesn’t even know what the filter is 😂 this happens to all vacuums if you don’t clean it out properly

Reactions: 7

GossBoss

VIP Member
No idea why she doesn't want them, don't think she needs to explain at all either, I agree I'm happy to hear of women and couples choosing not to instead of just having them because society thinks they should 👍👍 unless of course they want to or want to and can't which is awful of course I'm not heartless 👍👍
I don't have any & it was a conscious decision I made. I've never regretted it, yes I do think I wonder what this that and the other .... which I think is applicable in any decision made but I certainly don't look back thinking it was a mistake making that decision.

The only thing I would say though is that it's a big decision to make as having or not having children is life changing in lots of ways.

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
Exactly, I’m not really sure what the OP was getting at other than to be completely offensive.
Who, me? I am from and live in Teesside, the poorest part of the North East! I wasn't generalising, I was pondering.

Not quite sure how I can offend anyone when 2 tins of corned beef is a lot cheaper than 800g of diced meat to make a penackelty for a family of 4, something I have learnt from actually LIVING IT.
ETA: I'm sorry if people think I have turned something as stupid as corned beef into a fucking class issue - I was merely making the observation that it is popular in the NE. You only have to go to a branch of Greggs to know that.

And as for corned beef Gate who even says they're insulted that someone eats corned beef and its not even cheap. Its about £3 a can
Sorry but where do you go shopping? £3 a can?? More like £1.50! Unless you're buying gourmet corned beef 🤣

Last edited:

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I like Jess, she's not perfect (who is?) but she makes me laugh and I don't want to punch her like I do some other influencers/bloggers! She seems to have a decent relationship with milli and they banter as he seems quite easy going. 😊
I always think some couples on insta that act sickly sweet aren't like that at all but the ones that take the piss or give out or say they're arguing seem a bit more genuine

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Same. I do not like it at all. Mental how ten fifteen years ago no eyebrows was the trend well thin ones and now its all about bushy one hahah.
It's ridiculous, I honestly don't know why you'd pay good money to have brows looking like you've slept awkwardly on one side of your face 🙄😂

• Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Yeah no she absolutely doesn’t deserve it! Jess is the furthest thing from being deserving of a style award. She is the epitome of laziness and gives all plus size women out there a bad name

I can think of ten plus size influencers straight off the bat who put more effort in in regards to everything who deserve it more
True, if the award was for “realest” I’d say she wins but I guess people who nominated her didn’t see her greasy hair and pjs that smell of arse

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
WHAT IS HER OBSESSION WITH CORNED BEEF? Who makes that as their first pie 😂 I expected steak, or chicken and mushroom!
Not my idea of a pie ...and puff pastry for a lid but you wouldn't line a pie dish with it and then fill it with stodge like that...no chance in hell it will rise or cook properly....guaranteed she has a soggy bottom!!

• Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
🤮🤮🤮🤮 her and milli look so alike it’s vile
I’m sorry but I’m starting to wonder if they’re cousins??? Lol.... because I’m aware some cousins do actually get married

Also, WOW. She’s in the middle of a flare up, of which is caused by obesity, rich junk food and lack of exercise, and instead of going to the doctors and maybe eating lighter, she decided to make not only one pie, but TWO pies, carrot cake, AND millionaire shortbread? What in the fuck.

• Haha
No I wouldn't be happier if she was advertising amazon etc. I just meant from my comment that I hope she's sharing small businesses in a good way like and not just to get free stuff. I'd always shop with small businesses and would love to see her advertise things she buys from some of them that's all 😊 not a fan of amazon etc at all 👍😄
She doesn’t shop in small businesses at all, she’s said that herself the other day. She shops on Amazon as it’s convenient. However, her sharing all this she knows will gain her freebies and more followers - it’s all fake.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
You just know it’s one of those situations where when she stands up from the couch, there’s an arsey smell that takes a few minutes to dissipate.
Omg this made me laugh right out loud my god 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve got those pjs, and because they’re unisex the crotch rides right up and they’re so uncomfortable! Imagine now minging they must be after being wedged right up her crotch all day
Especially if they’re lodged up her sweaty cheesy minge

• Haha
  • Sick

Charliebilly

The dress actually fit her, and wasn’t too big at all. Size 28.. so that must be her size!
Also that dressing down is sooo small! If Jess and Yours clothing are like 🤞🏼Why doesn’t she just get one that fits from them? A dressing Gown is meant to be snuggly not tight like a straight jacket 😂

• Haha

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Came here to say I see she’s ordered the right size but trying to pass it off as sizing up for comfort

Oh, AND she’s made brownies?

food is her biggest downfall and addiction, it’s obvious she comfort eats which is probably why she’s gotten to the size she is, she is insane about food and not in a healthy way
I just don’t understand how they could possibly even eat all of that food? This is coming from a fellow fattie 😂

Cotedazur

I can’t for the life of me understand her buying and keeping dressing gowns and coats that she can’t do up. I’m sorry but it’s already dropped to 1 degree where I am in the uk, I can’t imagine being out at night and being cold but you can’t do up your coat because you’re convinced you’re a size or two smaller than what you are. I like Jess but that is insanity.