Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sezmayers1

I'd love jess to get healthier lose some weight and stick it to poppy... Poppy may have lost weight but she's still an entitled greedy arse hole and she will put it all back on.. I would love to watch jess on a health kick,

Reactions: 9

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I think she looks good for dinner tonight! Dress looks quite nice, lately she’s definitely making more of an effort and her makeup looks great

Jammydodge

VIP Member
So anyone can get links but you can't create a swipe up unless you've 10k followers is it?
I think that is the case yes which is why they all get soo excited once they hit a certain level of followers!

Followers = prizes aka as AL / gifted goodies/ freebies !!

Followers = aka take the piss/ affiliate link any old rubbish / affiliate everything/ affiliate link gifted items / don't actually buy the item themselves but affiliate link it anyway / and my personal favourite ..do a haul , affiliate link it all then send everything back for a refund!

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Maybe she meant that Jess doesn't want to end up like Poppy ?? Jess is not stupid and I'm sure it's crossed her mind, especially as Poppy is wearing her clothes, that she must look similar to Poppy.
I don't think jess could ever look as vile as poppy. I certainly think she's a nicer person tbh.

• Heart

Annie65

VIP Member
I’m sorry but are people stupid? An influencer is never ever genuine because it’s about money. They’re making money off of everything they ever say to you. It astounds me that because Jess is funny people think she’s genuine? Just by sharing those small businesses they will send her items as a way of saying thanks - she’s done this all to Grab some freebies. Is she as bad as dani and Callie? NO but does she have the following they have? NO. Give it another 100K of followers and Jess will be just like the others
I agree , she’s sly as fuck

TrulyScrumptious

It's ok though coz milli is off tomorra so he will do all the jobs age didn't get done today 🙈😂 What the actual feck there's only two of them in the house how many jobs can there realistically be !? She is a lazy mare who's body is starting to wave some fairly large red flags and she is ignoring them completely

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Really glad she’s staying away from the clothes that cling to her belly, they make her look really bad, in that red dress her stomach looks so much smaller

Effieyaya

Glad she pointed out that she’s on the third day of wearing the shacket she dropped her dinner down last night 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Is she cutting up chicken on the kitchen counter??? No chopping board?? What the fuck?
She cut on the counter ☹ then gave it a quick squirt and wipe... certainly not a proper wash down having just cut raw chicken on it ...raw meat is the worst for bad bacterias ...

• Sick

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She's not feeling well today and it's sounding like its a flare up of the condition she suffers from ? I would imagine, much as they looked delicious, eating 3 pastries for breakfast yesterday doesn't help !

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Sprays don't instantly disinfect things either loads say leave for 3 to 5 mins etc. But she didn't even clean it then spray it, chicken bits on her sponge that she'll use to wash up I CANT

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
She could probably fill a gap in the market quite well if she continues to put the effort in. There is bound to be lots of 30+ (dont actually know how old she is but she must be about 30) overweight women looking for inspiration for clothes, hair, makeup etc. Folk that still want to be a bit fashionable but not to the same degree that a teenager would. Alot of the influencers are desperate to stay young but I dont think they recognise that is not what everyone wants. The endless hauls of boohoo shite with the slapping heid were awful. Nothing she was showing was of any interest to me. The clothes were shit, she looked like she had rolled out of bed & realistically alot of it didnt fit. Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits. The last 2 lots however have been much better. I would be interested to know how much money she has made from a boohoo haul & the yours clothing pink jacket just to be able to compare the two.
Agree I actually really like Jess. I think if she put effort into it she could make a huge career for herself. She has a large personality and doesn’t strike me as someone who is up herself. She defo needs to put some effort into the skin routine/hygiene though as for bigger girls it just builds on the stereotype that they are lazy and don’t take care of themselves.

• Heart

AuntieSocial

Anyone doing a coats haul is just doing it for the affiliate link cash, which is bad enough. But to put minimal effort in like Jess has just done shows such contempt for her audience. That’s before I even start on her unfunny flasher gag.

Her insistence coats that she can’t fasten up are a good fit shows how just much denial she is in about her size. And tying the belt to the back made that coat look even tighter on her.

I also felt ill watching her rub the fur coat up against her greasy face. I hope she keeps that one for everyone’s sake.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Right that’s it now, can’t take anymore of this corned beef business 😂😂😂

Well someone needs to come and do the cleaning. Maybe they can give her a scrub too
Her skin is representing corned beef at the moment.
Oh god I’m so sorry that was below the belt🤦🏼‍♀️ Tattle is really bring the worst out in me lately. I think I need to quit 🤣

• Haha