Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I went for a facial yesterday and the therapist pretty much interrogated me (I do know her very well so not in a rude way) about what I was eating because it was showing in my skin, she even lent me a book about it, maybe Jess needs similar advice

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When she said the denim dress was a bit big...no Jess it looks perfect....as clothes should fit!!!!! And the tie round the back is the design...she's not changed it to make it fit better. Why do clothes have to be skin tight and look like they're too small usually? Don't usually message but I actually liked her outfit for the first time in a long time...just annoyed they don't have 18s! Anyway, rant over!

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Milly always looks like he's just woken up in yesterday's clothes. I mean she's not much better but when she makes an effort she looks good. He looks like he stinks and always has greasy hair 🥴

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Those stories are hard watching I say she will delete them shortly
I understand that life isn’t peachy keen and perfect for everyone but It felt like that kind of things should be vented to actual close friends not to your platform. Like I’d be mortified if my partner wasn’t happy and nicely slagged me off to the whole world to see

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
So easy to put it on and so hard to loose. I feel you 😂 at least its not a tray of pastries

Edited to add - do we reckon he has showered and put back on a worn top or hasn't showered in 5 days?
Like Millis top...so easy to put it on yet so so difficult to get it off 🤣

• Haha

MoaningMyrtle2019

I hate to be this person but I’m just so fed up with how misleading and delusional Jess is with her size.
I’ve followed her for ages and I distinctly remember when she posted this first picture cause I thought she looked great and seemed in a great headspace. Wearing swimwear was always something I struggled with. She says in this that it’s true to size and she got a 22. She was a 22 for ages and now in the second photo she’s still trying to cling to being a 24? It’s so wrong to use swipe ups do ads profiting off people buying clothes when you’re misrepresenting your size.
It’s also sad on Jess’ part that she won’t just either do something about it if she’s too unhappy to admit it or just embrace it as she’s meant to be bopo!
She looks incredible in the first photo 👌

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I think she looks good for dinner tonight! Dress looks quite nice, lately she’s definitely making more of an effort and her makeup looks great
I was just coming on to say she looks lovely, smart and stylish - and much more flattering and age appropriate, IMO. 😊

• Heart

Charliebilly

Look at her pretending she knows anything about politics 😂
1) she doesn’t live in the US so how can she comment
2) she loves a bandwagon 🚙

JUST HAVE A SHOWER ISI

• Haha
I had just logged in to actually stick up for Jess for a moment! Normally she pissed me off with the “sizing up” etc. We all know some brands are different for sizes (e.g. H&M I am 2 or 3 sizes bigger there it’s mental 🤣). Anyway when I saw her in them Adidas leggings the other day (before she showed they didn’t fit) I thought oh fuck I’ve ordered them, oh fuck I’ve ordered the same size (2XL) thinking oh shit were the same size and I’m deluded. I am usually a size 24. Then I saw they didn’t fit her and felt relieved slightly. I must say, she did better than me! I couldn’t get them on at all. I probably could have done a Jess and stretched them to fuck trying to get them on but I couldn’t even get them past half way up my thighs. I am normally a size 24 and occasionally a 26, but generally 24. Adidas state these are a 24-26. Not a chance, I wouldn’t even say they were more like a 22, I’d say 20 or even larger 18. There was no way I could have got even close to wearing them.

Super pissed off as I ordered 3 Adidas leggings from very and every pair was the same. To be honest it was that bad I don’t even know why I tried the other 2 pairs 🤣😂

Madamex

VIP Member
Her face on the fur coat made me feel sick as someone already said. I hope she keeps that one.

Reactions: 7

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yeah no she absolutely doesn’t deserve it! Jess is the furthest thing from being deserving of a style award. She is the epitome of laziness and gives all plus size women out there a bad name

I can think of ten plus size influencers straight off the bat who put more effort in in regards to everything who deserve it more

Reactions: 7