Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Not my idea of a pie ...and puff pastry for a lid but you wouldn't line a pie dish with it and then fill it with stodge like that...no chance in hell it will rise or cook properly....guaranteed she has a soggy bottom!!
She has a soggy bottom in those pjs she wears all the time so the pie will match😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Basically free food when they can more than afford to buy their own. In the current climate she should be ashamed. She admitted last year that they hadnt paid for it in months. She keeps plugging it so imagine the set up is unchanged . Pure greed. And why oh why does she have to film herself eating? Its revolting.
She’s a nice gal but she’s a pig. That’s why she’s so obese, and that’s why she has her condition. She is so careless about herself, I can’t get over that though! Has she ever actually gone shopping herself and made something nice and healthy? All I can remember her making effort to make is that corn beef pie

• Sad

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, this huge box of stuff after she made two huge pies yesterday plus the carrot cake and brownies..and she wonders why she’s so ill?? She is so greedy! It’s unbelievable
96E61A64-D11D-4BD8-B819-D48BFB8CDF58.png

• Wow

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Poppy having WLS and Sophie Payne losing weight too... It was only a matter of time before Jess followed suit in trying to improve herself also. Someone else on here called it with others saying Jess would get WLS too. I think she's actually proving a point to poppy.
agree with now the others losing weight but I feel like Jess wouldn’t be able to commit to surgery because she generally enjoys eating - no shade I love food too. So when it’s literally a main focus going out, celebrating, emotions. Wls might be the best but also the worst. Honestly I think I’d be hella depressed which sounds a bit ott but I know folks who’ve done it, and fucked it up. And again I love food!

I’ll be wrong but I don’t think poppy thought enough really especially in the long run. She reminds me the way she acts on her stories like The spoilt girl from Charlie and the chocolate factory. I want it now type of thing but I’m in wrong thread to mention her too much.

But go Jess. Wish I had a bit more confidence to go to a PT,

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
I was wondering if she didn't finish her antibiotics last time too as she wanted to have alcohol so just thought fuck it I'd rather have a good time then finish these.

Charsior

I train during my work day. I have a fully shower and hair wash when I have done! I could never sit in my own sweat!

Hel1975

I can see her being such a cool mam, but unfortunately I feel as though her weight would be a huge risk for her.
As my midwife said she has more problem with super thin pregnant moms compared to ones over weight. Some fat people can have perfectly healthy pregnancies .

AllGreyEverything

I'm surprised she kept that jacket that barely closes. And she is away to sit outside if I am not mistaken?! I also laughed watching the coat haul at the long ones. They are particularly long on her because she is on the shorter size but it was the contact proclaiming of how OVERSIZED they were. They weren't. The sleeves & length were long because she is a bit short but they actually fit round her middle.

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
However, expensive brands are not necessarily better and not everyone can spend loads on daily make up.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
That denim dress really suited her I feel and definitely not too big ... she looks so much better than squeezing into stuff

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Oh believe me, I've tried, it just doesn't want to dry out! Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look greasy by the end of the day; it's the next morning when it's rank. I'm on meds that make me sweat quite a bit from my head 😒which doesn't help it.

It doesn't bother me having to wash it everyday; it doesn't take long to blow dry it either.
I'm a daily hair washer too..not that it particularly needs it daily I just love it to be always clean and smelling fresh..I struggle to understand how Jess can go a week at a time in between washes especially after exercising but not only that she works so is in possible covid situations? I always shower and wash my hair as soon as I get home after I have been to the shop or on a bus or train...

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
The dancing vids fill me with a mix of cringe and jealousy. She is by far a much better dancer than me. I can't dance, have no rythem at all and would be waaaaay too self conscious. For that I say fair fucks.

• Heart

grace28

Chatty Member
I honestly cannot imagine them having sex, and if they do I imagine she’s the type to lay on the bed motionless😫😭 sorry but it’s true! She has no energy and cannot be bothered for anything let alone sex!
She also can’t be arsed to swallow as she informed us all the other day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha