Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
So there just happens to be a question about seatbelt extenders (again) & one about razors that she can afflink 🤯
🙄 she’s got to be writing her own questions. What woman, in this day and age, doesn’t know where to get razors or do their own research. Every second advert when I’m going through Instagram stories is for a razor of some sort, be it a new Gillette one, Friction Free Shaving or Hey Estrid (which could be the best razor in the world and I wouldn’t buy it because of how many influencers shill it).

Reactions: 14
Jesus but she is annoying. If her mother wanted to holiday with her, she could easily organise it as Jess doesn’t exactly have to book time off work does she. So if she didn’t it’s because she wanted to get away without them. She didn’t look thrilled when she sneaked up on her. Practically rolled her eyes.
Yeah it’ll be put down as a work trip for Jess, showcasing her huge clothes with non stop tiny steps back from camera and tiny kicks.
Her scalp looks so greasy.

• Haha
For me it’s when she holds her hands across to show the cheap rings.
It’s irrational I know but it annoys me so much.
(And as previously stated by me her dainty steps backwards and tiny side kicks grrrr)

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
H&M charge for returns unless you're a member which I know she is. I wouldn't be surprised if they all start doing it. Returns are expensive but if someone is returning hundreds of pounds worth of stuff everytime it must be costing companies a fortune.
---

All because she wanted a few photos. I heard her punctuality is terrible. If someone is late occasionally no one cares, stuff happens. When people are constantly late I think it's rude.

Nice to see she's looking after the composites. They're stained to fuck all ready.
It doesn’t surprise me why companies are starting to charge for returns when you have people buying huge hauls of clothing on credit and then sending it all back. Plus some of the stuff they send back is probably in a right old state with the way these people treat the clothes and pull them about. Not so much Jess (although we all remember the whole shorts drama).

I despise lateness. Probably because I am just one of those people who are chronically early and the thought of being late brings me out in a sweat.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Any idea how many people were at her aunties for lunch - I'm thinking 50 judging by the amount of food 😂😂😂
I always think of hungry hippos when I see her post stories about being at her aunties. I picture them all standing with plates grabbing at the table, fighting over food.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
In what world does that size 26 dress look good? Anyone with eyes can see that that, not only does the 28 fit her better, it also looks much better. I don’t understand this need she has to have everything clinging and putting her enormous belly on display.

Im curious to see this “seven outfits for summer” things she’s doing and how many of these outfits include items from her colleckshuns.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Have you noticed their last few flights there has been a seat between them. Do you think when they book their flights they purposely book the inside and outside seat so no one will sit in the middle? Neither one of them fits in the seat, it's a way of getting extra room without having to pay for it.
They usually fly with jet2 and they won’t allow you to do that (leave an empty seat between you). They won’t even allow you to leave a window seat on its own.
If you are a couple they make you do window and middle or aisle and aisle.

I suspect they are buying an extra seat. Which majorly overweight people are advised to do.

Reactions: 13

Diddikins

VIP Member
You mean the previous ones are not really “her favourite print wuv evah dun”? I’m shocked to my very core. 😂

• Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
She is obviously different sizes on top vs bottom so will always find the top a little larger but it’s not hard to get a tailor to take it in an inch man. That size 26 looks repulsive on her and clearly doesn’t fit

blahblahblah29

Hijacked her mam's holiday......again!!

Money to burn , absolute sell out
---
Her mum needs to keep quiet about the next holiday she has - she looks horrified! 😂
Or tell her a different island.....say you're going to Greece next time , but really go to turkey 😂

• Haha