Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahblah29

Hijacked her mam's holiday......again!!

Money to burn , absolute sell out
---
Her mum needs to keep quiet about the next holiday she has - she looks horrified! 😂
Or tell her a different island.....say you're going to Greece next time , but really go to turkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lalla

VIP Member
When I saw the reel I thought she'd lost weight because for once the dress wasn't super tight around the belly...but no, she'd just bought what is probably her actual size. The 28 may have been a bit gapey round the arms but would probably be less so with a good strapless bra. Or just pay to have it taken in. Better that than the tight and unflattering size 26.

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Have you noticed their last few flights there has been a seat between them. Do you think when they book their flights they purposely book the inside and outside seat so no one will sit in the middle? Neither one of them fits in the seat, it's a way of getting extra room without having to pay for it.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Just a little tip Jess (& I'm sure many people on here will agree) if you need to get shit done then just crack on rather than sitting on your arse!

In fact I think shes got a fucking nerve to say she's tired & has to clean her house - us normal folk who work full time doing actual work manage it (even when we've been away) & while I'm on it clearly her mam went away with her partner for her birthday so it's seems even more unreasonable for tweedle dum & tweedle see to tag along

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I cannot abide cunts that post photos of themself crying. Oh my hormones are all if the place. No Jess you're always a miserable twat. Only time you crack a smile is an affair link or something food related.

• Heart
She uses 'In between sizes' to mean she's not ready to admit she's gone up yet another size and as long as she can 'size down', she can convince herself that she's just about that size.

Of course, she thinks that if you can physically fit in it, that it fits, and thinks that any fabric not stretched to bursting point means it's too big. She has such a distorted view of what fitting means that I ignore whatever she says about sizing.

Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The long awaited aff link for her anti chafing cream is here 🙄 every fucking time she goes away, out it comes, plus the practical demonstration that really isn’t necessary 🤢
Already doing the polls trying to up that old engagement again. Get ready for once she’s home. Not only has she got a collection to promote, she’ll have loads of aff links to catch up on 😴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Someone asked her if she would hem the trousers and she said I should but probably won't. Jess lives wasting her money on shit, why doesn't she invest in a sewing machine so she can at least take a pair of trousers up.
Or even wundaweb? It’s not fucking difficult is it? Many a time I’ve had to emergency wundaweb a pair of trousers that I wanted to wear that day.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Premium, Luxury? In other words this is going to be a more expensive collection than usual 🙄
The crap is flowing out of her mouth on this one. You can so tell she doesn’t believe a word of what she’s saying.
I didn’t watch them with sound on last night but all I can hear is people enjoying their holiday in the background. Can’t believe they did the shoot roundabout the hotel she was staying at - what an embarrassment

Imagine lying by the pool and seeing her in a polyester dress getting her photo taken on an iPhone 🤣

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
It fucking baffles me that people do this. When they’re upset and crying they think “you know what, I’ll take a picture/video and post it on the internet”. Although nothing will ever top the crying video when she lost the house she wanted. The entitlement was strong with that.
It genuinely makes me laugh to think of her crying, scrolling through her phone to try and pick which one she looks most upset in
---
The house malarkey was next level. She was hysterical.

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Oh hey Jess 👋
Got up early to have a productive day, it's 1.30 and she's done two loads of washing 😂

• Haha

Sooz

Chatty Member
Interesting that yer wan Lux is apparently a 22 but looks half the size of supposedly "size 24 on top, 26 on tbe bottom" Jess.

I don't know what height Lux is but I doubt she's much more than 5'5 (for reference)

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I noticed that and wondered if it was part of her anxiety/self consciousness about going out.
I think you’re being too kind. After her Greece trip, I don’t believe she suffers from either anxiety/self consciousness about going out. Somebody who suffers from either of those things would not be parading herself in public, in front of loads of strangers to do a photoshoot, knowing the sort of attention it would attract. She’s always happy to go out if food is involved. I think she stays home cos she’s lazy and is addicted to filming aff links 😂

Last edited:

JSquared

VIP Member
I had a very dirty dream about Milli last night. He had a micro penis 🤢 I feel very sick this morning
We are a caring bunch here, we will chip in to start a GoFundMe for the therapy you will now require. Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

• Haha

traceymrsd

VIP Member
🙄 she’s got to be writing her own questions. What woman, in this day and age, doesn’t know where to get razors or do their own research. Every second advert when I’m going through Instagram stories is for a razor of some sort, be it a new Gillette one, Friction Free Shaving or Hey Estrid (which could be the best razor in the world and I wouldn’t buy it because of how many influencers shill it).
She has to be or she is getting tweedle dum to send them in! I see at 5-6 ads for estrid every week!!! & To be honest I quite like the razor but I just buy them in boots - would never click on a link out of principal (I'm that tight ill even do a reverse search on Google to find a piece of clothing I've seen advertised 🤣)
---
The absolute state of the fit of these trousers 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

SheLeft

VIP Member
I know she’s always quiet after launch day but the fact she’s come on today and not even mentioned her collection speaks volumes. Instead she wants to show off her outfit of the day, which as usual she’s wearing nothing from any of her ITS collections 😂 Surely she can’t honestly think the trousers she is wearing, look good. It looks like she’s got a nappy on underneath them 🙄
I'm half expecting a baby Joey to climb out of that pouch!

• Haha