Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Steffi's collection still smacks of stuff you could buy at Peacocks or Bon Marche but it is definitely better than Jess's and it will sell better.

LOL at her latest video of her in the pool with the terrible thumbnail of her and Milli - please stop trying to make Milli a thing! She says: "Enjoy your holiday because you worked bloody hard to be there ❤". She certainly did not work hard to get any of her holidays, pull the other one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
There is no way anyone, let alone loads of people, have asked for links for this outfit. The whole thing is ill fitting and sorry she looks terrible in it. Fed up with her constant lies just as an excuse to do aff links. Since becoming a full time instacunt, sorry not full time, let’s be honest if she works 10 hours a week that’s a lot for her, she’s had a total personality transplant and not in a good way.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Floating hammock...it's under the water! I'm dead 😂💀
What do you know, it doesn't hold a 25 stone body. It's as if I'm psychic.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
He looks like he’s just crawled out of bed in her latest story. Likely because he has probably just crawled out of bed.

And she’s posting the view AGAIN! Shes been to this hotel at least twice and posted pictures of the views then. GO OUT AND ACTUALLY SEE THE PLACES YOU’RE TAKING PICTURES OF YOU FUCKING LAZY SOW!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m amazed that ITS have let her basically promote her jewellery edit alongside her new collection. I reckon they’ve looked at the pictures and thought maybe people won’t notice how unsupportive the costumes are, cos the eyes are also drawn to that fucking starfish monstrosity round her neck.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
New thread. Title that had the most votes was by @Diddikins 🎊👏🏽 close second was @Looboo

D68F68CB-1981-487F-80B6-F59295C5B700.jpeg

😂

Consider the thread title contenders a recap: more Mi Kolleckshuns of stuff she won’t actually wear, and she was at a destination wedding for her friend which had been combined with a iPhone ITS / Seventh Edit photoshoot?!

Siblings or dating…. You decide!

E6E6C513-5B95-4234-A7BA-6414F804CF65.jpeg

Don’t think there’s anything else tbh. 😴

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Good for them! I thought ASOS were going to do similar (although apparently things aren’t looking great for them at the moment), and if so, Jess and her aff links would be fucked!! Although she seems to use H&M a lot more now.

Exactly…as if. That never happens on those summer flights to the sun anyway. It rarely happens on any flight but for it to ‘happen’ to two people who desperately need the extra room, pull the other one. They are buying 3 seats. Such bullshit.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Occasion wear collection, if you need something for a wedding. You mean like the wedding she was on holiday for and didn't wear her own collection? The majority of that collection isn't fit for a wedding or christening. That fucking ruffle red number, Jesus Christ it's what your granny used to buy from the market in the 90s to go to the social.

trine

Chatty Member
I know she’s always quiet after launch day but the fact she’s come on today and not even mentioned her collection speaks volumes. Instead she wants to show off her outfit of the day, which as usual she’s wearing nothing from any of her ITS collections 😂 Surely she can’t honestly think the trousers she is wearing, look good. It looks like she’s got a nappy on underneath them 🙄
Well that video is a first for me! Never seen someone’s fanny wobble and swing side to side in all my days 😬

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she asked a Lidl worker if she could buy a whole tray of their frozen brownies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
IMG_8746.png

That beef looks like old shoe leather 🤢 I’d love to know just how many people are actually at her Aunties for lunch because that is an insane amount of food!

• Sick