Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I miss the old Jess in the old house. She was warm and funny and there was something quite relatable about her. Now it’s all just “sell, sell, sell” and nothing much else. I guess that’s what happens when you “make it” as an influencer. Good for her and all that but she is dread boring now and I am probably going to unfollow her soon. The “how do you shave your legs on holiday” question box followed by an ad for those razors might be the last straw.

Caveat: at the time I thought she was a bit of a dickhead but with the benefit of hindsight, she was only just getting going on the dickhead front, wasn’t she?
How is shaving your legs on holiday different to shaving your legs at home? Do you have to acclimatise your razor to the new time zone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Flobadob

IMG_3579.png
IMG_3580.png

Have I missed something?? Size 26 dress in the first picture clearly too tight and both her friends and Milli have tried to tell her it’s not doing her any favours. Gets the 28, puts it on her “size 26 body”, it fits perfectly and looks lovely but apparently it’s too big and she wishes she hadn’t sent the size 26 one back?! I need whatever magic mirror it is Jess is looking in 🙈

Reactions: 31

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Fuck me not this again 🤣
Same bloody hotel
Same bloody idea of surprising her mam and for what reason exactly?
When she said ‘you’ve got to stop doing this’ she 1000% meant it.
Let her go on her own bloody holiday ffs I bet her mams partner is fuming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

LilToes

VIP Member
Does anyone else just skip through most of her stories now? Just repeats everything every few weeks or new collection dates

Reactions: 24

Rvg

VIP Member
I had a very dirty dream about Milli last night. He had a micro penis 🤢 I feel very sick this morning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
The buttons on that waistcoat are working harder than Jess had for the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
If I was on a flight with them I’d take the middle seat just to be awkward.

“do you want to swap seats so that we can sit together?”
“No it’s fine, you obviously didn’t want to sit together so I’ll be just fine in the middle”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Now I want to see the pizza oven video & the house tantrum. Do they exist online?!?
Ah it was on her stories. I think you'd only see them if someone screen recorded.
The house tantrum was nuts, full on sobbing, red eyes, cursing the people that outbid them. She had this wierd obsession with signs. She went to see a house and the for sale sign fell whilst she was viewing the house. It's a sign, it means it's sold, it means it's our house! She then had this book of answers which was really weird and she'd ask it questions. Dozens and dozens of stories either sobbing or acting like a total nut job.

The pizza incident was funny more than concerning. She wasted a load of money on an outdoor kitchen that I don't think she's ever used. She got a pizza oven as part of that and it was disastrous. It was all...we'll entertain, we can have friends round and cook outside....lass couldn't even make a pizza. She kept cocking up the base or burning it. She was getting more and more annoyed after trying for a few days, when the spatula caught on fire it was all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Diddikins

VIP Member
After watching her with all that free stuff my finger went straight to Unfollow.
That’s the entire reason I NEVER shop with Look Fantastic anymore. I stopped after they gifted Jess, Ash and a load of other influencers an actual suitcase filled with probably a couple of grands worth of beauty products. Any company that can afford to gift influencers with truckloads of the most expensive branded products, truly doesn’t need my money.
---
Unfollowed too and look fantastic can get fucked and all. So sick of these influencers getting shit loads of products, just imagine how much stuff Jess already has and she’s as grabby as ever every time she gets a package. Fuck off the lot of them!!!
And she acts like she’s being sooooooo generous by doing her “secret giveaways” but it would be more generous if she wasn’t picking through it and taking what she wanted first.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Diddikins

VIP Member
He just looks so gormless. Does anyone remember the dark times when someone said they thought he was attractive? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Furnessian

VIP Member
I miss the old Jess in the old house. She was warm and funny and there was something quite relatable about her. Now it’s all just “sell, sell, sell” and nothing much else. I guess that’s what happens when you “make it” as an influencer. Good for her and all that but she is dread boring now and I am probably going to unfollow her soon. The “how do you shave your legs on holiday” question box followed by an ad for those razors might be the last straw.

Caveat: at the time I thought she was a bit of a dickhead but with the benefit of hindsight, she was only just getting going on the dickhead front, wasn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 19