Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I feel honoured to get a thread title 😂 *bites fist*

Just to add to the recap: Jess has turned into a massive grifter and is aff linking absolutely everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus this one, I can’t with her anymore.
She’s literally festering in her pyjamas, unshowered no doubt, after that travel; and I’d wager that she hasn’t washed her hair since before she left the UK.
We’d all love to have slow days when we come back from holiday, 99% of us can’t for various reasons.
She needn’t have gone on that holiday. She sees her mother several times a week: let her go away ffs, leave her alone.
She could have spent the week clearing up her house and preparing the birthday party.
She won’t be too tired to aff link all the shite she brought on holiday. Everything she previously got for free that is, from LookFantastic etc.
Number one being the chubbrub stuff that she will demonstrate again.
There was no need to come on at all today looking in that state… Jess you’re not one bit relatable, the rest of us are up hours, doing life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Diddikins

VIP Member
It fucking baffles me that people do this. When they’re upset and crying they think “you know what, I’ll take a picture/video and post it on the internet”. Although nothing will ever top the crying video when she lost the house she wanted. The entitlement was strong with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Runforestrun

VIP Member
View attachment 3004169View attachment 3004170
Have I missed something?? Size 26 dress in the first picture clearly too tight and both her friends and Milli have tried to tell her it’s not doing her any favours. Gets the 28, puts it on her “size 26 body”, it fits perfectly and looks lovely but apparently it’s too big and she wishes she hadn’t sent the size 26 one back?! I need whatever magic mirror it is Jess is looking in 🙈
I’ve just taken those exact same screenshots to say the same thing!
It’s like she’s got reverse body dysmorphia.
how she can say the size 26 is a bit ‘clingy’ when its obviously skin tight amazes me. The 28 fit great, maybe a bit gapey under her arms but round her middle it looks a million times better. But as we all know she doesn’t give a shit if her ginormous gunt is on display.

Reactions: 17

Furnessian

VIP Member
She's a trooper isn't she 🤣
I don’t know how she does it.

Do we know how her mam and her partner feel about her and Tweedle-Dum just turning up on their holiday? I mean, I love my daughter and all that but the idea of her appearing at the breakfast table when I am trying to have a quiet time away is a bit much, especially if she had pulled that trick before.

Reactions: 16

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Unfollowed too and look fantastic can get fucked and all. So sick of these influencers getting shit loads of products, just imagine how much stuff Jess already has and she’s as grabby as ever every time she gets a package. Fuck off the lot of them!!!

• Heart

Sooz

Chatty Member
Christ you don't need therapy, you need a PRIEST!

For me they're both completely androgenous. Tweedledum and Tweedledee except one has makeup.

Them siblings ain't doing anything sexual anyway. I can't even imagine them even kissing except that pursed peck thing you do with your toddler.
---
Also, Jess if you're reading here, you have sleep apnoea. Probably Milli has it too.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SheLeft

VIP Member
Has anyone called out that Seventh Edit woman on the fact that she buys her shiny tat from Temu? That would be interesting! Her markup on the products is insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 15