Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she hanging out the side of it? I don’t understand…
I looked a couple of times but it makes no sense! Back fat spilling over to the front? Unless it's a stick on bra with no back to it, but i don;t think it is!

Reactions: 4
The meat roses are really bothering me. Wouldn't it be better to use a ramekin and cover it in clingfilm at least?

OR JUST NOT DO IT AT ALL COZ YOU ARE FINGERING AND PAWING AT MEAT. Not to mention it will be dry if you leave it uncovered.

I imagine cheese savoury is a Geordie thing. I mean it looks tasty enough but none of what she 'cooks' can be any good for her!
Yorkshire here and we have cheese savoury, Greggs do a nice cheese savoury sandwich

The cup is too big and the back is too small.

It also looks like it doesn't have a full band at the back, more like two straps which is giving back fat spillage

If you need to size up on the back, I heard that you go down a size in the cup.
Bear in mind this woman used to fit other people for bras!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's done posts & several polls before where she has asked for recommendations for strapless bras but clearly it's only for engagement & she doesn't take any of that advice! Although she used to wear a regular bra with the straps tucked under her arms so I guess this is progress (of sorts 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fucks sake would you not light the candles on the birthday cake on another table rather on the grazing table that's been half eaten 🤔🤣

• Haha
Ugh as if she put her pyjamas on to make the food and then she's but them back on for bed! The woman's hygiene is horrific. I bet she's the type of person that puts air fresheners on before people come round. You can always tell the people that are trying to mask a smell.
---
Fucks sake would you not light the candles on the birthday cake on another table rather on the grazing table that's been half eaten 🤔🤣
Notice all the healthy stuff was left.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She had to get an aff link in for her dress too 🙄

I don’t mean to be unkind but that dress her mum had in really didn’t suit her.

She had to get an aff link in for her dress too 🙄

I don’t mean to be unkind but that dress her mum had in really didn’t suit her.
Her mam always wears a tent, makes her look bigger than she is. If I was Jess I'd go back dark too. I couldn't cope looking like my mam when I'm half her age.

• Haha
In pics of just her, she looks big but it’s when she’s next to others you can see the true size of her now.

D9FF74F5-1FAD-4664-BE23-3236A53F6785.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The ends are a bit dead.......they're extensions you moron! I've noticed more recently but she talks utter tit, like just makes tit up on the spot, not a clue what she's talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ends are a bit dead.......they're extensions you moron! I've noticed more recently but she talks utter tit, like just makes tit up on the spot, not a clue what she's talking about.
I feel like a lot of the stuff she says is just for the sake of saying something. There’s precious little point to her stories a lot of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like a lot of the stuff she says is just for the sake of saying something. There’s precious little point to her stories a lot of the time.
Yes, like just waffling to fill the 30 seconds. She does it a lot when she's promoting a collection or seventh edit.
Genuine question, why does she tuck the front of the shirt in but only on one side?

• Haha