Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shamkkzze

Interesting that yer wan Lux is apparently a 22 but looks half the size of supposedly "size 24 on top, 26 on tbe bottom" Jess.

I don't know what height Lux is but I doubt she's much more than 5'5 (for reference)
She’s like 5”11

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she asked a Lidl worker if she could buy a whole tray of their frozen brownies 😂
I mean I did this last Christmas for presents (wrapped them and popped in a hamper with other bits) but this was going to be shared around 10 people! We all know she would have eaten them in a day!

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I hope she’s going straight to the hospital when she gets back - that shirt will need to be surgically removed. She’s barely taken it off for the last 10 days.
It'll be lifting, I'd love to know how often she's washed her hair whilst she's been away 🤢

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
I'm so confused as she definitely was trying on swimwear too....why launch occasion wear before swimwear when we are in June

Diddikins

VIP Member
And will reckon all of those sizes she wears are true to size! The only time she didn't was when she had to wear a size 30 on one of her skirts and we were treated to a whole monologue about how it made her feel to have to wear that size.
How long ago was that and why don’t I remember it? Was she all “woe is me” and “terrible terrible companies making things too small and not catering to my plus size needs”?

Diddikins

VIP Member
Occasion wear collection, if you need something for a wedding. You mean like the wedding she was on holiday for and didn't wear her own collection? The majority of that collection isn't fit for a wedding or christening. That fucking ruffle red number, Jesus Christ it's what your granny used to buy from the market in the 90s to go to the social.
Thank you!!!! I thought exactly the same. Now she could say that the collection wasn’t there in time for the wedding (the shoot took place afterwards) but you cannot tell me that they wouldn’t have let her take a dress with her if she’d asked.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I'm so confused as she definitely was trying on swimwear too....why launch occasion wear before swimwear when we are in June
As I mentioned earlier they’ve already launched several occasion wear ranges from other collabs in between their swimwear ranges too. That’s why she’s now doing an occasion wear one because everyone else have already released theirs. For example Jac Jossa has already launched 2 occasionwear and 2 swimwear collections, in the same time as Jess would have done 1 of each.

Reactions: 1

Diddikins

VIP Member
This when she was walking the dog? She looked a right bell end. Dressed like a tramp with Gucci sunglasses when it's dark and overcast 😂
I noticed that and wondered if it was part of her anxiety/self consciousness about going out.

According to cronometer I tend to get over 300% of daily fibre requirement. It's as easy as wholegrain instead of white (bread, pasta etc) and adding some veg and fruit to what you have already. If she had wholemeal rolls, tuna with salad and maybe using mayo as spread on the rolls, then on the side having a few grapes or raisins and an apple, that would have been a fab lunch.