Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
It's like she's training to be a ventriloquist the way she mouths inane shit like "It's got pockets!!!" to the camera.

Maybe she should make Millie her puppet, I could see that working well.
He already is. “Milli come and show us ya outfit”

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Diddikins

VIP Member
I so want to post pics of my other half on one of those hammocks to show you the difference but I’m not sure he’d appreciate it. 😂 I can assure you though that the bits that are supposed to float were actually above the water.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Those hammocks are amazing. Me and my OH used them last year and they are so comfy. But seeing Jess trying to manoeuvre on them is just hilarious.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Is she linked to ITS then? She seems to work with a lot of their collabs and they have been happy for Jess to showcase her temu jewellery all over her latest two collections.
---
Also, the more I see that blue dress, the more horrible it looks.
I’m not sure if she is linked in anyway but she’s certainly gifted a few of their collabs, they use the ITS photographer for Jess’s 7th edit shoots and the way Jess is making a point of showcasing the jewellery alongside her collection, makes me think they must have some sort of collab/agreement in place.

LilToes

VIP Member
What is up with Jess’ lips at the moment? Has she had some semi permanent lip colouring done?

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Is she linked to ITS then? She seems to work with a lot of their collabs and they have been happy for Jess to showcase her temu jewellery all over her latest two collections.
---
Also, the more I see that blue dress, the more horrible it looks.
I was wondering if it was a way for her to work her way into ITS so she can try can get a Collab with them.

shamkkzze

Interesting that yer wan Lux is apparently a 22 but looks half the size of supposedly "size 24 on top, 26 on tbe bottom" Jess.

I don't know what height Lux is but I doubt she's much more than 5'5 (for reference)
She’s like 5”11

Does anyone remember when she asked a Lidl worker if she could buy a whole tray of their frozen brownies 😂
I mean I did this last Christmas for presents (wrapped them and popped in a hamper with other bits) but this was going to be shared around 10 people! We all know she would have eaten them in a day!