Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Just seen that steffis style has now got a collection. From what I’ve seen so far her clothing is lovely and looks well fitted. Hopefully it does a million times better than Jess’ collection
She always looks well presented 👍 haven't seen her collection but I'll have a look

Reactions: 3

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Exactly this! She really could get so much content with the amount of times she goes away but all she films are outfits so she can get her aff links and ads in - probably so she can claim it as being a work trip.

Do we think we will get an Ivy-verger ad this time?
Have you seen the PLT chaos? I wonder if other retailers will follow suit, if they do influencers are fucked.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Jess will probably defend it by saying that her range with ITS goes above that size so they are size inclusive.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Fucking hell the tits in that black number! They hang to her waist and the nipples are hanging on the end 😂
Jesus Christ wouldn't you think someone would have told her to correct herself and wear pasties for the shoot.
---

Attachments

Sooz

Chatty Member
So basically if you're 5'5" those trousers will need to be taken up.

Actually I'm 5'7" and they look like they'd be too long for me.

Do you ITS do different lengths?

traceymrsd

VIP Member
So her 2nd ITS swimwear drop is her favourite and more to her taste than the first one. So is she actually admitting she has fuck all to do with what designs/prints go in her collections then because that’s what it sounds like 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was about to say the same thing 😲 she clearly has no say in anything

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Ooh where can you see how much has been sold?
On the ITS app on each item it says if it’s selling fast, if over 100 have sold and if neither of those are mentioned, it’s not selling well at all. This is how it stands as of 2 mins ago. Definitely not as popular as she was making out looking at these 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed she no longer has got the Elry agency on her insta bio. Just her own email address to contact instead. She’s not on their website anymore as a client either. Wonder what happened there. Probably got fed up of paying them a commission when they spend all their time on skanks like Ash instead.
I reckon dropped

I think someone maybe feeling a bit threatened 😂. New ITS plus size collab has her swimwear collection launched today, but before it comes out, Jess is making sure people know her next swimwear drop is soon, obviously hoping people hold off buying tonight and wait for hers instead.
She actually looks 9 months pregnant here 😱

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Make that another ITS person wearing 7th edit tat. Newest edit Lux Island now promoting Jess’s starfish necklace on her stories 🙄 I bet you’ll never see Stacey or Jac ever wearing it 😂

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Jesus this one, I can’t with her anymore.
She’s literally festering in her pyjamas, unshowered no doubt, after that travel; and I’d wager that she hasn’t washed her hair since before she left the UK.
We’d all love to have slow days when we come back from holiday, 99% of us can’t for various reasons.
She needn’t have gone on that holiday. She sees her mother several times a week: let her go away ffs, leave her alone.
She could have spent the week clearing up her house and preparing the birthday party.
She won’t be too tired to aff link all the shite she brought on holiday. Everything she previously got for free that is, from LookFantastic etc.
Number one being the chubbrub stuff that she will demonstrate again.
There was no need to come on at all today looking in that state… Jess you’re not one bit relatable, the rest of us are up hours, doing life!
You said it so much better than I did 👍

Loubell83

VIP Member
I'm from Scotland and I love a cheese savory sandwich. I'm sure Greggs sell them and other wee shops. Don't think it's as popular as if used to be.
Was about to comment that you get them in Scotland. Has genuinely made me think about going to Greggs today to get one 😂