Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I hope she’s going straight to the hospital when she gets back - that shirt will need to be surgically removed. She’s barely taken it off for the last 10 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She’s seen how shit the engagement was on her last reel, so she’s now decided to do a secret giveaway on it, if you like and comment. Is there nothing she won’t do to up her engagement 🤢

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Where I live, black white and red are colours you don't wear to a wedding so there's basically nothing in that collection. Is this not a thing in England?
Even in different colours, none of it feels very occasion appropriate anyway
This is why I say she’s been given the dregs. Perries occasion range was different pastel colours and Jacs ranges was pinks, purples, yellow and blues. Both PS and JJs collections look like occasionwear. This one of Jess’s does not.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Not even 100 comments (entries) on the latest giveaway ITS post for this collection. That is shockingly low. The announcement one only got 2,000 comments because it was her post and ITS were tagged in it. Just seen they’ve called it ‘the summer opulence’ collection. Now I know they’re taking the piss 😂

Attachments

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I was wondering if it was a way for her to work her way into ITS so she can try can get a Collab with them.
I think it is a you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours situation she probably donates jewellery for their photo shoots and in return they offer her constant advertising. Which I guess is a win-win for both. The jewellery that she sells is so cheap and tacky. It genuinely just reminds me of jewellery that you could get in Primark lol

Diddikins

VIP Member
She really needs some fibre in her diet. Two baps loaded with tuna mayo and cheese and a cupcake on the side. She must be shitting bricks.
She certainly should be eating more fibre. Especially since she has diverticulitis. Her mostly beige, carby diet is doing her no favours.

• Sad

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Bloody hell Jess - looking for engagement are you??? For the giveaway she had a question box now it's tell me the favourite place you've visited or would like to visit 😬

mee43

VIP Member
I’m not sure. You may be able to find out if you go back through some posts of highlights. It’s probably the third or fourth time she’s been there.
Thanks - should’ve thought of that 😂
Found it - was beginning to worry about my life choices but I’m safe! 😉 😂
And whilst sleuthing through her posts I’ve had a giggle at some of the stuff I’d for about 😃

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Was that a motorhome reflected in this windows? Assuming it belongs to a neighbour, can’t imagine wor Jess travelling about in one of those!