Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit I laughed at Milli's face when she said people didn't know what cheese savoury is, he looked so genuinely confused 😂

Reactions: 3
Im not a
I will admit I laughed at Milli's face when she said people didn't know what cheese savoury is, he looked so genuinely confused 😂
Haha tbh I pulled the exact same expression as him too. Unbelievable that cheese savoury isn't international cuisine! Who knew?!

Reactions: 2
I'm from Scotland and I love a cheese savory sandwich. I'm sure Greggs sell them and other wee shops. Don't think it's as popular as if used to be.

Reactions: 2
I'm from Scotland and I love a cheese savory sandwich. I'm sure Greggs sell them and other wee shops. Don't think it's as popular as if used to be.
Was about to comment that you get them in Scotland. Has genuinely made me think about going to Greggs today to get one 😂

Her prepping food for people without wearing gloves is making me heave.

In this heat, she will be profusely swearing and that will be going into the food. On top if this, her hands are going to absolutely stink!!! You can't get the smell of onions out your hands for daysss!

We host parties for both sides of the families and never would I not wear gloves!!!

I laughed at this too! 🤣

I’m in the Midlands and bloody love a cheese savoury sandwich 😂

I would also have let the potatoes go cold before mixing them with mayo but I’m a tit cook so no idea if that’s right or wrong

just came on to say she looks SO unhealthy lately, her skin is so grey and I don’t know, just overall really unhealthy. It’s a shame to see her now from how she used to be

Reactions: 7
Her prepping food for people without wearing gloves is making me heave.

In this heat, she will be profusely swearing and that will be going into the food. On top if this, her hands are going to absolutely stink!!! You can't get the smell of onions out your hands for daysss!

We host parties for both sides of the families and never would I not wear gloves!!!

I laughed at this too! 🤣
I bet she eats as she goes along as well, licking her dirty fingers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She should wear gloves when preparing food for others, especially cos of the nails. I don’t think you need to wear gloves ordinarily (just washing your hands is enough) but those vile long nails are dirt traps. 😷

She should wear gloves when preparing food for others, especially cos of the nails. I don’t think you need to wear gloves ordinarily (just washing your hands is enough) but those vile long nails are dirt traps. 😷
I wouldn't wear gloves if I was preparing food for family. However I'm a weirdo with hand washing in general and wash my hands a lot. When I'm preparing food the hand washing is off the chart, surprised I have any skin left.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A million percent this!
I loathe seeing her pick at food with those talons 🤢
Prepping food with nails like that is a major ick for me, along with not tying hair back, and mixing pastry, etc., whilst wearing rings 🤢 😝