Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a little tip Jess (& I'm sure many people on here will agree) if you need to get tit done then just crack on rather than sitting on your arse!

In fact I think shes got a bleeping nerve to say she's tired & has to clean her house - us normal folk who work full time doing actual work manage it (even when we've been away) & while I'm on it clearly her mam went away with her partner for her birthday so it's seems even more unreasonable for tweedle dum & tweedle see to tag along

Reactions: 13
Jesus this one, I can’t with her anymore.
She’s literally festering in her pyjamas, unshowered no doubt, after that travel; and I’d wager that she hasn’t washed her hair since before she left the UK.
We’d all love to have slow days when we come back from holiday, 99% of us can’t for various reasons.
She needn’t have gone on that holiday. She sees her mother several times a week: let her go away ffs, leave her alone.
She could have spent the week clearing up her house and preparing the birthday party.
She won’t be too tired to aff link all the shite she brought on holiday. Everything she previously got for free that is, from LookFantastic etc.
Number one being the chubbrub stuff that she will demonstrate again.
There was no need to come on at all today looking in that state… Jess you’re not one bit relatable, the rest of us are up hours, doing life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus this one, I can’t with her anymore.
She’s literally festering in her pyjamas, unshowered no doubt, after that travel; and I’d wager that she hasn’t washed her hair since before she left the UK.
We’d all love to have slow days when we come back from holiday, 99% of us can’t for various reasons.
She needn’t have gone on that holiday. She sees her mother several times a week: let her go away ffs, leave her alone.
She could have spent the week clearing up her house and preparing the birthday party.
She won’t be too tired to aff link all the shite she brought on holiday. Everything she previously got for free that is, from LookFantastic etc.
Number one being the chubbrub stuff that she will demonstrate again.
There was no need to come on at all today looking in that state… Jess you’re not one bit relatable, the rest of us are up hours, doing life!
You said it so much better than I did 👍

Reactions: 3
She's a trooper isn't she 🤣
I don’t know how she does it.

Do we know how her mam and her partner feel about her and Tweedle-Dum just turning up on their holiday? I mean, I love my daughter and all that but the idea of her appearing at the breakfast table when I am trying to have a quiet time away is a bit much, especially if she had pulled that trick before.

Reactions: 16
I had a very dirty dream about Milli last night. He had a micro penis 🤢 I feel very sick this morning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I had a very dirty dream about Milli last night. He had a micro penis 🤢 I feel very sick this morning
Honestly not enough of these 🤢 for that post 😂 😂
I want you to take a deep breath and step away from the thread at night time ❤ 😂 😂 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are a caring bunch here, we will chip in to start a GoFundMe for the therapy you will now require. Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ you don't need therapy, you need a PRIEST!

For me they're both completely androgenous. Tweedledum and Tweedledee except one has makeup.

Them siblings ain't doing anything sexual anyway. I can't even imagine them even kissing except that pursed peck thing you do with your toddler.
---
Also, Jess if you're reading here, you have sleep apnoea. Probably Milli has it too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Typical Jess, all about show. Been and bought lavender to shove in manky old window boxes. How about you clean them and your windows first you scruff. Grass could do with a cut too.

Reactions: 4
Was that a motorhome reflected in this windows? Assuming it belongs to a neighbour, can’t imagine wor Jess travelling about in one of those!

Reactions: 3
We say this all the time she spends a fortune on "stuff" that she never uses (treadmill, multiple Christmas trees, pizza oven 🤣🤣🤣 & outdoor kitchen) but when it comes to things she probably should spend a bit of money on (painting & decorating, furniture for the living room, those window boxes) she's as tight as they come 🤣.

Yet again minimal effort applied. Is she really going to add random plants to those grotty window boxes instead of redoing them from scratch like she should? Even if she wanted to keep the existing plants she should replant so that they look better.

Yet again minimal effort applied. Is she really going to add random plants to those grotty window boxes instead of redoing them from scratch like she should? Even if she wanted to keep the existing plants she should replant so that they look better.
She’ll make plenty of effort when it comes to the grazing table/food. I still feel sick when I think of the last one she did 🤢

Reactions: 5
Her content is drier than a nuns chuff, I asked myself why she’s asking people about putting bleeping flowers in a vase but then she’s doing a poll so all for engagement 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Her content is drier than a nuns chuff, I asked myself why she’s asking people about putting bleeping flowers in a vase but then she’s doing a poll so all for engagement 🙄🙄
I don't know what is going through he head when shes putting those flower combinations together - just go to ant supermarket & buy a nice premade nicely presented bunch of flowers!!

& that pink t shirt makes her look bleeping huge 🤔

What a bleeping state she looked this morning. No one says you have to pass inspection by Anna Wintour to pop to Lidl Lidl’s but duck me, no one needs to go out looking like that.

Reactions: 7