Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really faff around all day in her pyjamas that she had also worn half the day before and were probably sweaty and foody smelling. She obviously did because she said she had a big gravy stain on it after her roast dinner.
In front of her mother and mother’s boyfriend, and her own husband, she couldn’t even put on a pair of leggings and top.

Reactions: 7
The ends are a bit dead.......they're extensions you moron! I've noticed more recently but she talks utter tit, like just makes tit up on the spot, not a clue what she's talking about.
I stopped regularly watching her a few months ago , I dipped in this weekend to find she's still thick as mince and getting bigger. She lives her life for show! All those beautiful flowers will be dead in days and thrown away because she couldn't be bothered to prepare them properly. Jess is an absolute disgrace. Ridiculous style over substance with a tash! 🙄〰🧔

Reactions: 3
This has bothered me for a while now but really got to me this week. WTF does ‘in between’ actually mean? In between what? She’s surely not using it in the correct context? She’s wearing size 24 but if in between size down. You can only be a size 22 to size down?
With the black one it’s if in between go smaller or size down. They both mean the same thing don’t they? I feel like she’s just gotten so used to rolling out these tired old phrases that they’ve lost all proper meaning.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She uses 'In between sizes' to mean she's not ready to admit she's gone up yet another size and as long as she can 'size down', she can convince herself that she's just about that size.

Of course, she thinks that if you can physically fit in it, that it fits, and thinks that any fabric not stretched to bursting point means it's too big. She has such a distorted view of what fitting means that I ignore whatever she says about sizing.

Reactions: 12
This has bothered me for a while now but really got to me this week. WTF does ‘in between’ actually mean? In between what? She’s surely not using it in the correct context? She’s wearing size 24 but if in between size down. You can only be a size 22 to size down?
With the black one it’s if in between go smaller or size down. They both mean the same thing don’t they? I feel like she’s just gotten so used to rolling out these tired old phrases that they’ve lost all proper meaning.
This absolutely infuriates me too..

She will say something is true to size but then day "if in-between, size up/down"

If someone was in between an 18/20 and wasn't sure what size to order, and she's saying the item is true to size, why would someone size up or down? That means the item is coming up small or large for the stated size on the label. So her words are absolute nonsense and doesn't help anyone order the right size!!

She talks this waffle on every item she shows on and she doesn't stop to deliberate what she's about to say so it's just like a script that rolls off her tongue now

Reactions: 6
This absolutely infuriates me too..

She will say something is true to size but then day "if in-between, size up/down"

If someone was in between an 18/20 and wasn't sure what size to order, and she's saying the item is true to size, why would someone size up or down? That means the item is coming up small or large for the stated size on the label. So her words are absolute nonsense and doesn't help anyone order the right size!!

She talks this waffle on every item she shows on and she doesn't stop to deliberate what she's about to say so it's just like a script that rolls off her tongue now
It just shows how inconsistent the ITS sizing is because she wears anything from a 24 to a 28 but reckons sometimes she can fit in a 22.

Reactions: 6
It just shows how inconsistent the ITS sizing is because she wears anything from a 24 to a 28 but reckons sometimes she can fit in a 22.
And will reckon all of those sizes she wears are true to size! The only time she didn't was when she had to wear a size 30 on one of her skirts and we were treated to a whole monologue about how it made her feel to have to wear that size.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And will reckon all of those sizes she wears are true to size! The only time she didn't was when she had to wear a size 30 on one of her skirts and we were treated to a whole monologue about how it made her feel to have to wear that size.
How long ago was that and why don’t I remember it? Was she all “woe is me” and “terrible terrible companies making things too small and not catering to my plus size needs”?

Reactions: 2
How long ago was that and why don’t I remember it? Was she all “woe is me” and “terrible terrible companies making things too small and not catering to my plus size needs”?
No it was her first ITS collection I think. Maybe second. I recall it being a tight pleather skirt. Something with no stretch so that she couldn't fool herself. It really upset her

Reactions: 4
I remember the size 30 skirt. It was just one of those weird sizing things but she took it very badly whilst at the same time trying not to offend anyone who was an actual size 30. She was gutted though.

She really needs some fibre in her diet. Two baps loaded with tuna mayo and cheese and a cupcake on the side. She must be shitting bricks.
& don't forget the half a tube of pringles 🤣

I've just watched the lunch reel - the not liking the tops of the buns is weird or is that just me? Thinking back to her making food at the weekend we know there is a half bottle of mayo in those two sarnies but why would they need cheese if it's not a tuna melt 🤷.

Reactions: 5
She really needs some fibre in her diet. Two baps loaded with tuna mayo and cheese and a cupcake on the side. She must be shitting bricks.
She certainly should be eating more fibre. Especially since she has diverticulitis. Her mostly beige, carby diet is doing her no favours.

• Sad
She certainly should be eating more fibre. Especially since she has diverticulitis. Her mostly beige, carby diet is doing her no favours.
It's really hard to get the fibre in. I love beige food too but I'm a fair bit older than Jess and know it's a road to ruin just eating white refined carbs and fatty stuff day in day out.

• Sad
  • Heart