JessOnThePlusSize #40 90s styling looking a state, now inspired by a Wetherspoons plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t tell what that size 28 skirt looks like on a size 26 body, if she’s not showing it honestly from all angles.
We all know that she looks a lot bigger in simple clothes when she’s loafing around at home, and forgets to filter/hide the unflattering angles.
Yet she looks smaller in a voluminous skirt, made of loads of material and flounces?
If you’re selling yourself as a Bopo influencer, you should be real and be honest.

Reactions: 7
You can’t tell what that size 28 skirt looks like on a size 26 body, if she’s not showing it honestly from all angles.
We all know that she looks a lot bigger in simple clothes when she’s loafing around at home, and forgets to filter/hide the unflattering angles.
Yet she looks smaller in a voluminous skirt, made of loads of material and flounces?
If you’re selling yourself as a Bopo influencer, you should be real and be honest.
Her opinion of ‘too big’ is very different to most people I think. I bet it fits quite nicely but she will refuse to accept it. It clearly wasn’t falling down

Reactions: 10
Selling tat and hoodwinking people appears to be very profitable 😂
But what about when this "bubble bursts" & they have to go back to the real world & pay the mortgage etc!

The day will come when she is too big even for ITS - what then??? Who will employ her - yes she may still get sent PR packages (like the suitcase full of expensive products from look fantastic) but that doesn't pay the bills

Reactions: 7
But what about when this "bubble bursts" & they have to go back to the real world & pay the mortgage etc!

The day will come when she is too big even for ITS - what then??? Who will employ her - yes she may still get sent PR packages (like the suitcase full of expensive products from look fantastic) but that doesn't pay the bills
If ITS don’t go bankrupt, which let’s be honest it’s not the most stable of businesses, I still think at some stage they’re going to have to employ another plus size model and what may happen if that person turns out to sell better than Jess? Laura Adlington obviously didn’t work out but personally I othink they were too similar. No Ash anymore so Jess is their only collab over a size 14 which for a company that’s main SP is size inclusivity, that’s not a good look. It astounds me how she’s let herself come so dependent on her ITS contract when their problems are well documented. If that goes she’ll be fucked. As you rightly say, pr packages don’t pay the bills and the money she makes from the odd story ad and aff links certainly won’t maintain the lifestyle she’s been living 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If ITS don’t go bankrupt, which let’s be honest it’s not the most stable of businesses, I still think at some stage they’re going to have to employ another plus size model and what may happen if that person turns out to sell better than Jess? Laura Adlington obviously didn’t work out but personally I othink they were too similar. No Ash anymore so Jess is their only collab over a size 14 which for a company that’s main SP is size inclusivity, that’s not a good look. It astounds me how she’s let herself come so dependent on her ITS contract when their problems are well documented. If that goes she’ll be fucked. As you rightly say, pr packages don’t pay the bills and the money she makes from the odd story ad and aff links certainly won’t maintain the lifestyle she’s been living 🤷🏻‍♀️
I never even considered ITS going under but you are spot on that is a real possibility! But in the meantime they will have to employ another plus size model & to be honest you just need to look at Instagram to see that plus size models are two a penny theses days so it's no longer such a niche market

Reactions: 5
When I was as big as Jess (maybe bigger although she has gained a bit in the last year so maybe not) I used to need to have a nap in the afternoon at weekends. Since having surgery and losing weight I don’t need to at all. I never sleep during the day now unless I’m unwell.

It’s Milli’s after work nap that gets me though. How are you finishing work at 5 and having a sleep do you can sit up gaming until the early hours!

Can I ask what surgery you had as I may be having this in the next year and just wanted some advice. Sorry to derail

Can I ask what surgery you had as I may be having this in the next year and just wanted some advice. Sorry to derail
That’s no problem. I had Gastric Sleeve surgery. I’m happy to answer any questions you have x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.