JessOnThePlusSize #40 90s styling looking a state, now inspired by a Wetherspoons plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is she being really dramatic about a 3hr flight? It takes her longer to drive to Manchester. She’s knackered because the idiot will have gone to bed at normal time and had to be up for a 6am flight. No idea why she didn’t get a later flight if she doesn’t start working till Friday 🤷‍♀️
I can’t believe what I’ve just heard. Both Hannah and Georgia flew early morning but landed and went and started shooting the same day and she’s moaning about being tired when she’s not even shooting until Friday 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever I have an early flight I just power through - I maybe go to bed a bit earlier but I wouldn't be having a nap as soon as I land in Spain (which is 2.5 hrs from Newcastle & surely where they are staying can't be far from the airport?! Typical bleeping drama queen - almost diva behaviour

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is she being really dramatic about a 3hr flight? It takes her longer to drive to Manchester. She’s knackered because the idiot will have gone to bed at normal time and had to be up for a 6am flight. No idea why she didn’t get a later flight if she doesn’t start working till Friday 🤷‍♀️
Even worse when she’s not been at work before either, just dosing about. Tired my arse 🤣
I flew to disney world 9hr flight and went straight to a park 🤣 think that was pure adrenaline though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are like two giant overtired toddlers who need a big nap to get through the evening. I’m surprised they haven’t got two bonnets and two dummies. Jesus like it was one early morning and a short flight. You’re in a bit of sun ffs, go out in it!

Reactions: 23
Even worse when she’s not been at work before either, just dosing about. Tired my arse 🤣
I flew to disney world 9hr flight and went straight to a park 🤣 think that was pure adrenaline though 🤣
Coming backs the killer. You’re up crack of dawn to make the most of your last day followed by a red eye flight. Even worse when you land and you’ve got a 3hr drive home 😭

Reactions: 4
When we have a 6am flight we go to sleep at 8pm proper wind ourselves down surely that’s a sensible thing to do?

Reactions: 8
She is pathetic, we flew to Prague a few weeks ago at 5.45am, we had about 3hrs sleep!! Got to our hotel, dropped off our luggage then spent all day out exploring and I have 20yrs on her, she is so lazy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The pair of them just have no get up and go. There just so little motivation to do anything other than doss about or eat. They are so lucky that they don’t have to work a regular job but their time is just wasted binging on tv shows or sitting in front of a games console.

Reactions: 10
Yep you just power through don’t you! You’re on fackin holiday! Get an espresso martini or 2 down you and get out in the sun!!

Reactions: 9
Coming backs the killer. You’re up crack of dawn to make the most of your last day followed by a red eye flight. Even worse when you land and you’ve got a 3hr drive home 😭
And then you’ve got to stop up to try and reset your body clock 🤣 Jess doesn’t know what tired is if it smacked her in the face. Problem is because she doesn’t do anything else that anything she does do wears her out too much

Reactions: 2
She's so tired because her body can't handle the pressure of her weight it's that simple. This is coming from someone who was once a size 24!

Also her walking up that road out of breath she really needs to take a look at herself and question if the collabs are worth killing herself over!

Reactions: 12
No mention of the plane seatbelt fitting her today, although she might mention it when she does her travel highlights when she gets home.

Reactions: 7
So she’s in Benalmadena. It’s literally pissed it down for almost a week. Think it’s improved now but that would have been an interesting photo shoot in the rain!

Reactions: 2
So she’s in Benalmadena. It’s literally pissed it down for almost a week. Think it’s improved now but that would have been an interesting photo shoot in the rain!
Assuming she’s shooting at the same villa as the others there, she’s got to go to Marbella for the shoot. Weather good so far this week. Milli will definitely get dragged along. She won’t do a 30 min taxi ride by herself. Weird how everyone is staying at the villa but not them two? Maybe not room with 2 other collabs, 3 ITS staff, photographer & MUA stopping there. Certainly different to her last shoot abroad when not one member of ITS turned up for it 😂

Reactions: 1
Assuming she’s shooting at the same villa as the others there, she’s got to go to Marbella for the shoot. Weather good so far this week. Milli will definitely get dragged along. She won’t do a 30 min taxi ride by herself. Weird how everyone is staying at the villa but not them two? Maybe not room with 2 other collabs, 3 ITS staff, photographer & MUA stopping there. Certainly different to her last shoot abroad when not one member of ITS turned up for it 😂
I think it’s because she’s taken Milli with her. No one else has taken anyone with them. Why would they give him a free holiday. She’s there to work.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because she’s taken Milli with her. No one else has taken anyone with them. Why would they give him a free holiday. She’s there to work.
I wonder if they’ve given her a budget towards her hotel? I doubt it cos as you say she’s chosen to take him and ITS are obviously trying to save money by getting all the collabs over at the same time. Weird to do it Easter holidays though when more expensive. Get ready for the power meshing, cinching in and best swimwear ever from tomorrow 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ve given her a budget towards her hotel? I doubt it cos as you say she’s chosen to take him and ITS are obviously trying to save money by getting all the collabs over at the same time. Weird to do it Easter holidays though when more expensive. Get ready for the power meshing, cinching in and best swimwear ever from tomorrow 🙄😂
Don't forget the fist biting then the "thank you for all the love" post tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.