JessOnThePlusSize #40 90s styling looking a state, now inspired by a Wetherspoons plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lurkeryaar for the thread title.

Recap:

Jess has little to no content outside of asking for TV recommendations or recommending TV shows.

She made multiple posts styling some awful loafers, mostly with socks. Even her loyal followers hated it - Jess responded by passive aggressively calling everyone “pet”.

Reactions: 13
I think we put her off the spenny gifted raincoat by saying she looks like a Wetherspoons plate. Imagine how much she’d crinkle when waddling out of breath? She’d sound like a diver in a dry suit breathing through a scuba mouthpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her bottom lip looks so odd because it’s so much fuller than her top lip. It gives her a really odd smug look.

Reactions: 3
What the heck where those outfits? Some didn’t fit, didn’t require a bra or just looked awful. Why would you put that out there as possible outfits for Valentines? Why would she look on line and think “yeah they’ll look champion on me” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the jeans and pink top is much better than her own collections.
that jumpsuit … Christ almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont hate the style of the new reel but the outfits are shoddy. My fav is the first one (am a similar size to her) but I dont have the confidence to wear it, I think it’s cute on the right person though.

Reactions: 7
Why is she doing a Valentine’s inspo reel a few days before Feb 14th? I mean, wouldn’t it have been better to do it a bit earlier?

Mind you, who the actual fick is going to be inspired by any of that? No one would go out in public like that any day of the year, surely?

Reactions: 9
WTF is her latest reel 🤯 I thought the jeans combo was bad enough but that jumpsuit 🙄
I came to post the same pics 😂. I think all of them look really I’ll fitting and terrible! I think even she’s self conscious of her gunt in that jumpsuit.

I was watching a programme earlier called Around the World in 80 weighs and there was a woman wearing something from one of Jess’s kolleckshuns. It was blue with massive flowers all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“It’s giving…” is such an annoying phrase instahuns use.

And it’s always something weird like “it’s giving boho clown meets chic beekeeper”.
“It’s giving rebellious plumber vibes”.
“It’s giving sea urchin abandoned at the Eiffel Tower”

It’s giving me a bleeping headache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“It’s giving…” is such an annoying phrase instahuns use.

And it’s always something weird like “it’s giving boho clown meets chic beekeeper”.
“It’s giving rebellious plumber vibes”.
“It’s giving sea urchin abandoned at the Eiffel Tower”

It’s giving me a bleeping headache.
I agree. The only thing any of these outfits are giving is “please click on my affiliate links so I can make more money”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.