JessOnThePlusSize #40 90s styling looking a state, now inspired by a Wetherspoons plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the fist biting then the "thank you for all the love" post tomorrow 🤣
and she’s just said the other one ‘coverage’ 😂 Funny how she only ever wears her collections when she’s either shooting the items or she’s away to shoot somewhere 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who sleeps in till after 11am on holiday no matter what time they were out till 😬 it bleeping baffles me - I'm up with the sun no matter how rough I am 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who sleeps in till after 11am on holiday no matter what time they were out till 😬 it bleeping baffles me - I'm up with the sun no matter how rough I am 🤣🤣🤣
Me too. She won’t be able to lay in tomorrow so making the most of it today 😂😂😂 Still can’t believe she flew out 2 days before her shoot, where the others flew in and started their shoots on the same day 🙄

Reactions: 3
Especially if you’re planning to just lounge by the pool all day, just get up and nap around the pool 😂

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how much sleep they need. I'm as big and ten years older. A nap on arrival and then sleeping to 11am ....wtf

Reactions: 4
When I was as big as Jess (maybe bigger although she has gained a bit in the last year so maybe not) I used to need to have a nap in the afternoon at weekends. Since having surgery and losing weight I don’t need to at all. I never sleep during the day now unless I’m unwell.

It’s Milli’s after work nap that gets me though. How are you finishing work at 5 and having a sleep do you can sit up gaming until the early hours!

Reactions: 9
Does she filter her videos - is it even possible to do that? But she looks so much smaller in that black dress 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Does she filter her videos - is it even possible to do that? But she looks so much smaller in that black dress 🤷‍♀️
She definitely uses filters on her social media, when she's at events or other people take a picture she looks twice the size, her arse has its own shelf to store her snacks on it in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also think she has learned how to work her angles better. But her true size comes out when she’s in the kitchen filming herself as she stands in front of the oven/fridge.

Reactions: 6
So she whinges about side cutouts last week but a bralette & skirt showing her entire midriff is ok?? Am I missing something 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It reminds me of those Spanish dolls you used to get in the 70s & 80s.

IMG_5770.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is her minge ?
Jess is looking like she's trying to copy WhatLauraLoves with her "apron" stomach 😳
And I'm speechless by the size of her legs!

Not many people are given the opportunity to be well paid for modelling tat, Jess gets the opportunity and instead of looking after her body she doubles her size to the point she looks like she's going to burst! Her poor knees!

Reactions: 3
I heard of a trick the other day where you can swipe glycolic acid under your folds and it kills the bacteria that causes rashes and infections and soreness.

I feel like someone should tell her. Her apron is getting heavier by the day.

Reactions: 2
Jess is looking like she's trying to copy WhatLauraLoves with her "apron" stomach 😳
And I'm speechless by the size of her legs!

Not many people are given the opportunity to be well paid for modelling tat, Jess gets the opportunity and instead of looking after her body she doubles her size to the point she looks like she's going to burst! Her poor knees!
The thing is, she became popular for being plus size but healthy. Remember the article that came out about how she was fitter than her slimmer friends? It was quite inspiring to see how someone could be big but still enjoy exercise and wear and style decent outfits. Now shes just a stereotypical greedy lazy fat slob who wears whatever she’s paid to or whatever gives her the most aff links.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.