Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss now surely. ANOTHER mesh top, ANOTHER pinafore and I’m not even sure what to think of that awful smock shirt dress thing. It’s all going to be hideous isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but that cream shirt sack thing she has on is absolutely stinking hideous. She’s wearing that to theatre? awkward!!!! Unbelievable how samey, sack like and boring her collections are again and again and again. And there are actually people who buy this crap?

Reactions: 13
Sorry but that cream shirt sack thing she has on is absolutely stinking hideous. She’s wearing that to theatre? awkward!!!! Unbelievable how samey, sack like and boring her collections are again and again and again. And there are actually people who buy this crap?
Serious question, would she fit in the seats at the theatre? I find seats at the theatre always tend to be on the smaller side.

Reactions: 6
So what drama so we think there will be with this trip to London? Judging by her previous tripa with the haunted hotels, poor room.service etc

Serious question, would she fit in the seats at the theatre? I find seats at the theatre always tend to be on the smaller side.
Yep!! Most seats at the theatre are extremely small and uncomfortable imagine her trying to fit her massive arse into them😂

Reactions: 5
She’ll fit in them but it might not be comfortable. It’s the same when people say about fitting in plane seats. At my biggest, I fit into plane seats and theatre seats but it was just not comfy at all.

Reactions: 3
Everything with sleeves now looks wrong on her, anyone notice?

I presume because ITS don't adjust the length of the sleeves when they size up, so the sleeves end up too long.

She always looks like a giant toddler wearing their mums clothes with her wee fingers sticking out the end of these 6 foot long sleeves.

Not to mention the sleeves are so baggy they end up making her look even squarer.

I'm a size 16 and I'm already verrrrrry wary of big sleeves as I'm broad enough already. I think they make me look too boxy. They make Jess look like an actual block.

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks dreadful in that style. It’s like she’s trying to look cutesy and it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 4
How is it possible the London hairdresser is worse than her normal hairdresser 😂
She would have been better off just straightening it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jees the hair; I have FF’d through her stories the last while so I didn’t know she got extensions. They’re so synthetic looking. And that blow dry was obviously tit quality. I’m lost for words at that head.

Reactions: 8
Jess - sees fruit, doesn’t think to eat it but instead, how to make it more unhealthy …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed her getting extensions too, unless she got them today ? They're obviously to try and hide herself with long hair as she has zero confidence in public places 🙄

Reactions: 2
I missed her getting extensions too, unless she got them today ? They're obviously to try and hide herself with long hair as she has zero confidence in public places 🙄
She got them a few weeks ago and they looked tit the day they went in 😂

Why bother going to her a blow dry if she’s now going to get into the shower and curl it herself? Don’t get it….

Reactions: 8
Sali Hughes goes to Hersheons and her hair always looks lank and tit so it’s no surprise that Jess is a mess.

WTF is that guitar about? That hotel is going on my list as somewhere never to stay now I’ve seen how much a fuss they have made over a grifter

Reactions: 10
Sali Hughes goes to Hersheons and her hair always looks lank and tit so it’s no surprise that Jess is a mess.

WTF is that guitar about? That hotel is going on my list as somewhere never to stay now I’ve seen how much a fuss they have made over a grifter
Adam and Jamie are staying there too. They’re in a suite and I looked it up yesterday and it’s £525 a night!! Can’t remember what the standard rooms were.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.