Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned when “my favourite colleckshun we’ve ever done” is launching?

Reactions: 4
Although I can’t see Jess behind the camera but I think she’s feeling very uncomfortable because she seems to be on her own in the corner and not mixing with everyone else

…………………………

On a separate note I feel like something like this is in Jess new collection but it’s from TU…. Still hate it

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she worried, after all the bloody hype I was expecting some lavish do. It’s a gathering in someone’s basement on a Thursday night and no one has turned up. What a load of tit. I would have left and gone to a bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is 💯 super uncomfortable/out of place at that event which is a shame really as she has much of a right to be there with all the other wannabe sheep! I fewl bad shes coming across as uncomfortable it’s clearly her size..so she should do something about it!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she worried, after all the bloody hype I was expecting some lavish do. It’s a gathering in someone’s basement on a Thursday night and no one has turned up. What a load of tit. I would have left and gone to a bar.
Looked like a bunch of Z listers to me, even Stacey Solomon who makes them a lot of money didn’t go.
No mention of Jess on ITS stories either.
I kind of feel sorry for her though, I would be mortified turning upto a place like that with most of the ladies looking like they do on the stories. I bet she doesn’t feel comfortable.
I recently went to a wedding only my partner knew most of the people there and I felt (and probably was) the fatest person there. (Not even that big but everyone else was really slim) I felt so embarrassed, I’m not a confident person and I hated the dress I chose and couldn’t wait to leave tbh.
It’s good she’s putting herself out there more though, I know we moan a lot she needs to get out more.
I know it’s her fault she’s big but for once I feel for her. Normal service will resume when I am slagging the colleckshun off 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's clear she's massively uncomfortable, sat in the corner with her friend not moving, just filming from a distance .... I bet she cannot wait to leave

Reactions: 12
I thought I couldn’t dislike her hair extensions any more than I did, but they just looked shocking tonight after the London hairdresser styled them. Using the term ‘styled’ very loosely there!
It looks like two completely different hairstyles stuck on one head, and so cheap, nasty and fake 🤦🏼‍♀️ why oh why can’t she see that her own natural hair looks a million times better!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Just saw her story and you can tell she fels so uncomfortable, sat in a corner videoing the dance floor. Riveting! Seems like a flop of a party but no doubt Jess made an appearance to impress head honcho
---
It's clear she's massively uncomfortable, sat in the corner with her friend not moving, just filming from a distance .... I bet she cannot wait to leave
It’s also very obvious that Jess has “comfort people” who she brings along so she has a safety net and isn’t alone, she does it with her mam mostly very shocked she’s brought her mate and not her mam tbh

Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget how she dances around her kitchen when she’s alone yet somewhere where people are actually out dancing and she’s stuck in a corner. Screams uncomfortable to me

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I cannot stand these bleeping saxophones brought out to play along. I just want to hear the actual tune, it sounds awful 😖

Reactions: 14
So all the its huns turned up and did a happy birthday message or appeared on the its story apart from
Jess that seems a bit unfair unless she was avoiding the cameras possibly sneaked in and everyone assumed it was Batman….. also the hotel she’s staying in used to be the hard rock so I assume the party is in the basement of Hard Rock Cafe near Hyde park

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t feel sorry for her because she knew exactly what that event was going to be like. Full of younger slimmer instahuns/reality stars and that’s why she was so nervous about it to start with. If she felt that uncomfortable going, she shouldn’t have bothered. Christ Saint Stacey didn’t go and she lives within an hour of the venue. Other collabs didn’t turn up either. Let’s be honest Adam wouldn’t have given a tit if she was there or not. She is the only collab that went that hasn’t been featured anywhere on their socials. Yes she probably got there early to avoid the press photos but they still could have featured her inside the venue. Let’s see if more goes up today 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’m not quite sure where to start with this.
IMG_4771.jpeg

This outfit is awful and her posture and pose make her look huge. Why is that skirt belted up so high under her boobs?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.